Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
174
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
5
Hits:
1,044

King or Duke?

Summary:

The Scarecrow debates the greatest question that plagues him.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:



King or Duke?
by Pirate Turner

 

        He watched him walk with feline grace. His furry hips swung seductively from side to side as he twirled his long tail in one paw. His heart beat ever faster watching him until it pounded a maddening rhythm in his head, one that demanded that he reach out and take him there on the spot, which, of course, he could never freely do while in the Emerald City.

        He sighed deeply and longingly. His prance exuded grace, power, strength, sensuality . . . everything a King should be. He was indeed a King, the King of his heart. His dark eyes flitted nervously to the man who held an axe beside him, shining and shimmering in all his seductive glory, a man whose quiet strength, gentle touches, and passionate kisses also beset his lithe body with delicious trembles.

        Or was the Lion merely the Duke? Oh, if he only had a brain, the Scarecrow lamented woefully as he glanced between his two lovers, maybe he could figure it out!

The End

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Pirate Turner.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.