Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Characters:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
221
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
7
Hits:
872

Scurry Scurry What's Your Hurry?

Summary:

That black lunged bastard had just left his office...

Work Text:

Scurry Scurry, What's Your Hurry?
by Mummiehelen
grhesc@yahoo.com

 
That black lunged bastard had just left his office,trailing a stream of cigarette smoke. Walter Skinner resumed working on the endless stack that filled his IN box,with a smile on his face, knowing the man would be back soon. The Cigarette Smoking Man came and went as he pleased and stayed in his office as long as he liked...always unwelcome. But this time Skinner anticipated his return with a sense of unbridled joy.
 
Moments later, he burst his private side entrance and began looking around. He lifted seat the cushions on both the leather sofa and chair, then began his search in earnest, crawling around on the floor. The rightful occupant of the office appeared to be working calmly at his computer while watching the rising panic in his arch enemy. Finally, he stood up.
 
"Have you seen it?" he asked, his voice rising with each word.

"Seen what?" Skinner asked innocently.
 
CSM glared at him and rushed out, thinking he must have dropped it after he left.
 
Once the door was closed, Skinner unlocked his desk drawer and glanced down at the expensive black and gold lighter and chuckled evilly.

It might only take a few minutes to find some matches but he knew that to the smoking man, it would seem like an eternity.


End