Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
411
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
10
Bookmarks:
4
Hits:
1,193

Riding

Summary:

Fandom CSI MIami
Pairing: H/Speed
Beta: none ... sorry
Challenge: written for the Day Theme at cochranefanatic over at LJ. For Speed's birthday. *hugs Speed* Happy Birthday, honey.

Work Text:

Riding
by Bev *too*

 

There was something undeniable erotic about a motorbike underneath him. Speed accelerated slightly, wove the big machine throught he traffic, and hummed quietly and happily. The sun shone down on him, the wind played with his dark hair, and he felt at peace with himself.

He stopped at a red traffic light, and glanced almost lovingly down at his bike.

His bike.

His beloved Ducati.

Yellow as a canary bird, fast as a lightning. He supressed the urge to stroke it gently. H would laugh his ass off if he'd ever find out about his thoughts about his bike.

The traffic light changed to green, and he drove on. He was on his way home from work, hoping that his lover would be already be there waiting for him. Thinking about H made him smile even broader. Maybe he should hijack his lover for a prolonged weekend. Just grab him and take him off to the mountains. He remembered that little hut he had discovered the last time.

The smile was still on his face when he turned into his driveway and he saw the hummer of his lover. He dismounted his bike, gave it one last friendly pat, and turned to the door where he looked into the smiling eyes of his lover.

"You two want to get a room?" H asked with a smile in his voice. Speed simply huffed softly, and cked his bike.

When he reached him, he rested his head on his lover's shoulder for a moment before he bit him gently in the lobe of his right ear, and mumbled, "You gave it to me ... jealous?"

A kiss was pressed to Speed's temple, and a deep voice grumbled, "No ... quite contrary in fact."

Speed raised his head, gazing up into his lover's blue eyes. "Huh?"

The next kiss landed on his mouth, making him slightly breathless. "Whenever you've ridden the bike ... you're so hot and hard, and willing to ride me."

A mighty shiver ran over Speed's back, and he quickly pushed his lover inside. Riding sounded good ... sounded excellent. Later on, when he'd be totally worn off by his lover's love-making, when his body would ache in all the possible and impossible places only his lover could make him ache, he would tell him about his plans for their next weekend off. And then he would take his turn to take his lover for one hell of a ride.

The end