Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Think back to April. The birds are singing, the air is humming is with signs of spring, and a challenge is issued. Write a story about Alex as a hooker. Great! As usual, though, I'm months behind. In this case seven months. What can I say after I say I'm sorry? So, here's the story. The alien foolishness is over. The good guys win, and everybody's happy. Almost everybody. With no conspiracies to break, and all his favorite enemies gone, Mulder's feeling out of sorts and decides he needs a long vacation. He ends up in Los Angeles still feeling lost, but not for long. For one fateful night, just before he goes and does something he'll end up regretting, he looks across a busy avenue and sees a familiar face. And finds one infinitely more lost than he...
    Rated NC-17 m/m sexual situations and coloful language
    Disclaimer: Dammit to eternal, flaming hell, they're still CC's. Not that he cares. Any characters you don't recognize are mine and of little or no importance. ::sigh::
    Props to Nic for beta and for not freaking out when I call her weird little food names, and likewise to Ori, who... well, she actually does freak a little when I start singing Bee Gees songs to her. heehee
    Love to you both! Mwwwah!
    Permission to archive: Sure, just let me know where
    Me like feedback. Feedback good. You can find me at MMCUSN@aol.com

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    81,269
    Chapters:
    8/8
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    22
    Hits:
    3,633