Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
532
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
7
Hits:
2,159

A Creamy Prelude

Summary:

Summary: Was it really just eggnog?

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:



A Creamy Prelude
by Pirate Turner

 

        "Prue, I'm not really surprised at you. I wish I could say I was, but with all our high school shenanigans . . . " He let his words trail off to leave his double meaning hanging in the air over their heads as he flashed her one of his Trudeau's Best grins. "But Piper!" He sombered as he continued his tirade. "You?! You should know better!"

        Piper flashed Andy a grin that suddenly vanished her innocent demeanor. "Maybe," she admitted slyly. "Of course," she continued, leaning over the seat divider to reach her older sister, "I should also know better than to do this in front of a cop." She pressed one hand on Prue's jeaned calf to steady herself and threaded her other hand's fingers through her long, raven hair. Her breasts pressed against hers as she leaned down and slowly, seductively licked the mustache of cream from just above Prue's upper lip. Her tongue trailed lower until she took Prue's mouth with her own.

        Andy harrumphed even as he grew hard watching the two kiss passionately. He coughed and tried to tear his eyes away but couldn't. The scene was all wrong but bewitchingly seductive at the same time! They were sisters; he should arrest them!

        Arrest them for what? For making him hot, horny, and hungry for more? A whimper formed in the back of his throat as he watched Prue and Piper kissing as though they were both dying from thirst and only each other's mouths could quench their thirst. They kissed long and deep, their tongues twisting wildly within each other's mouths. He swallowed hard and coughed again.

        Piper finally looked back up at Andy. She licked her lips as she pushed her full mane of silky, ebony hair out of her face, a mane that would, he was sure, feel every bit as luxuriously smooth and satiny against his bare flesh as her sister's. Her voice was a low, husky murmur as she questioned teasingly, "What do you think of that, detective?"

        "I think . . . " Andy blanched as he heard the timid squeak his voice had become. He coughed frantically and tried again, knowing the Halliwell sisters would never let him into their secrets. "I think," he spoke again, his voice stronger and firmer but still thick with the need that burned deep within him, "your sister needs to take you home and you both need to sober up. I knew that wasn't just eggnog! I'll let you slip this time, but the next time I catch you, I'm going to have to write you a ticket."

        Prue, her face a lovely shade of crimson, nodded and smiled. "Thanks, Andy."

        "Don't mention it, Prue." {Really,} he thought, holding a hand up in the air, {don't. I really don't need any more reminders to drive me nuts.} He walked off awkwardly for his legs and groin were still painfully stiff.

        Prue shot Piper an accusing look as she peeled off, heading for the Manor. "Do you have any idea how much I want you right now?"

        Piper smiled brilliantly. "Show me at home, love." She laughed as Prue stomped on the gas pedal.

The End

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Pirate Turner.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.