Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
242
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
5
Hits:
925

The Mouth Has It

Summary:

Summary: Ezra, alone and without a gun, faces down his enemies.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:



The Mouth Has It
by Pirate Turner

 

        His muscles tensed; his green eyes focused on his enemies. He watched, breathing shallowly, as they slowly came together. Though they were three, they moved as one.

        He waited for his ideal chance, lungs barely breathing and eyes unblinking. His fingers itched in his all too acute sense of nakedness; he was much too aware that this situation left him without a gun or any other weapon save his mouth. He knew, too, that no amount of eloquent sweet-talking would pay his way out of this one.

        He watched as his enemies came ever closer, stilling himself for just the right moment. He waited as they took their time coming toward him. His timing had to be perfect for one wrong move would cost him his final life.

        Finally, the fight or flight moment came, and he did the only thing he could. He charged forward with one great gulp that swallowed the super bullet, then quickly devoured his enemy. His laughter echoed eerily in the empty room as he watched the three sets of eyeballs run home.

        Ezra grinned and quickly made his way through eating the remainder of the board. His gold tooth flashed in the darkness. Who would have thought that JD's and Vin's old game system would prove to be so amusing? He had never heard of this Pac-Man before, but his cards had never provided this much fun!

The End

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Pirate Turner.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.