Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Character:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
290
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
27
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
3,207

When The Master Calls

Summary:

Brief Summary: Eric reminds Bill who he belongs to.

Work Text:



When The Master Calls
by PEJA

 

 

When Eric called Bill back to Fangtasia the same night, he knew he had much to answer for. Eric was nothing if not territorial... a man who kept what was his very close. Sharing was not an option.

And yet, Bill had braved the dragon and brought the human woman, Sookie Stackhouse, to Eric's attention.

He hadn't done it to deliberately make the master angry, make no mistake. Be that as it may, even Bill had trouble convincing himself it hadn't been something of a subconscious taunt to the master. A thumbing of his nose in the face of Eric's blantant claiming of him.

Standing here, with head held high by sheer determination, Bill considered that he might well have misjudged his inclination to show this slight defiance.

"You have something to say, Bill?"

Bill met Eric's hard pale green eyes and shook his head.

"The human," Eric's lip curled with distaste. "She is something of a prize."

"Sookie is mine," Bill murmured.

"Beg pardon?"

"Sookie," Bill said forcing his voice to rise. "She is mine."

The smile that tugged at Eric's lips was chilling. "And you, Bill Compton, are mine."

Bill dropped his gaze breifly, then nodded. "Yes, I am."

Eric laughed darkly as his hand grabbed Bill's arm. He didn't need to force the dark haired vampire into his lap, Bill went willingly. He didn't need to compell him to offer his neck, Bill leaned his head on Eric's shoulder and wrapped his arms around the ancient vampire without resistance. He didn't need to ask, Bill's whimpered moans were permission enough.

Eric drank from his beloved, claiming the younger man, restaking his territory.

His. Forever him.

end

If you liked this story join http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TrueBlood_Fantasies/