Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
531
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
6
Hits:
1,402

His One And All

Summary:

Summary: Mick muses about his love.

Work Text:

His One And All
by Aiden

 

He walked into the lab with a smile on his face. It was Friday and Speed would be off work the whole weekend. He moved towards the chairs that where situated in a corner of the entrance hall and sat down. Mick still couldn't believe he was so lucky to have met someone like Tim and stay with him even after he explained what he was.

He remembered that day like it was yesterday, he had walked into the club with the purpose to find a guy and get laid. His eyes wandered over the crowd and that's when he saw him, dark and good looking in his leather pants and silk shirt. The young man moved with the music oblivious to what was going on around him. That's when he knew he wanted him, to love him, to make him his own.

"Hey Mick, how are you?" He saw Calleigh walking up to him. He stood and she hugged him.

"I'm fine, thanks for asking. And how are things with you?" he smiled at her pulling back. When Speed had introduced her to him she had smiled and said, `You'll be good for him.' She was a great woman.

"I'm doing great," she laid her hand on his arm. "He will be down in a few minutes."

He grinned, "Thanks Calleigh."

"No problem, you take care of him this weekend. This last case wasn't easy, you know how he gets when kids are involved. So I'll catch you later and have a great weekend." She hugged him again and walked off.

He sighed, yes he knew exactly how his lover always reacted to cases like that, bad. He kept thinking that it had something to do with his past, but till now he refuses to talk about it. He had asked Horatio a couple of times but the man's answer was always the same, `One day he will tell you. It takes time for Speed to trust someone,' and he knew that H was right.

He grinned when he remembers how he had met Alexx; she was a power to be reckoned with. You didn't mess with Speed if you don't want her hunting you down for the rest of your life. He was a vampire but she scared him. But it was also good that Speed had a person like Alexx in his life he needed that, she was there for him when he needed a mother instead of a lover.

He turned around when he heard the elevator doors open and smiled when Speed walked out of the elevator and towards him. When his lover had reached him he took his hand and pulled him into the shadows away from prying eyes. "So how was your day?" he asked pulling Speed into his arms and taking his mouth in a bruising kiss. He felt the young man melting into his embrace and answering his kiss hard and demanding for more. He broke of the kiss so he could look at him. "Let's go home and I'll help you forget this day," he smiled. Yes Speed was his one and all.

 

THE END