Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Categories:
Fandom:
Relationships:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
237
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
8
Hits:
959

Untitled

Summary:

Unexpected encounter in a specalty store

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:



Untitled
by Teddy
 
Gwen was dragged into the store by Rhys as she protested as quietly as possible so that no one heard them.  She was embarrassed that she might be seen in an Adult store.  Rhys just wanted to pick up the American edition of Playboy because it had an article in it he was told about and wanted to read, well that's what he told her.  Rhys took his time about finding the magazine.  
 
"Well, why don't we get both?"
 
"Because I know you too well.  I don't want to up all night."
 
The two familiar voices floated over to her.  She ducked behind the magazine stand and turned to look in their direction.  There they were standing at the dvd stand quietly discussing the merits of plot verses action.  
 
"Well, I know you too well.  Once the action gets started, you won't care about the plot."
 
"What are you complaining about then, when I fall asleep you can watch the movie."
 
"But we will have to forward to the action to begin with and that will spoilt the plot later."
 
"Promise that if we get both, you will not wake me up in the middle of the night because you have been watching them."
 
"Maybe I need a second lover."
 
"Just try it!"
 
Gwen giggled and then as the 'boys' looked up she ducked.
 
Jack and Ianto looked at each other and shrugged.

 

end

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Teddy.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.