Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Characters:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2008-12-03
Words:
2,922
Chapters:
8/8
Kudos:
14
Hits:
3,628

Untitled Due South/Becker Wren fic

Summary:

Summary to begin: The only background I have for this story so far is this: Benny, Ray #1, and Dief are undercover in New York for a drug deal or perhaps something more beyond that or something else, if some one has a better idea.  The only stipulation I would like to put into place is that Benny and Ray #1 are together and that the main three (Benny, Ray #1, and Dief) survive whatever comes.  I hope this is okay and okay to share with the lists I've chosen.  So here goes . . .

Chapter 1: Chapter 1 by Pirate Turner

Notes:

This is a Wandering Wren story.  Anyone can jump in at any time and write whatever character they want.  We don't all watch the same shows so let us know which show your character/s are from.

[PG so far for language, hope to expand in future parts]

Chapter Text

 
Untitled Due South/Becker Wandering Wren

 
Part One
By: Pirate Turner
OrliDepp@gmail.com

 

Linda was still nursing her daily hangover and was just coming out of the bathroom when Margaret screamed. She froze, her eyes flying first to Margaret, who was backed up against the wall counter with her hands over her head, her eyes ready to pop out of her face, and her paperwork scattering all around her and then to the doorway where her breath immediately caught in her throat. There was a canine in the front, such a splendidly perfect, pure white, and huge example of dog that he could only be a wolf and not any mere dog, but just beyond him stood what caught and held her attention rivetted.

There was a man, but not just any man. He stood tall in the doorway with some one slung over his shoulder. His muscles rippled just underneath his red uniform. She swallowed hard as she recognized the uniform. It was no ordinary uniform. It was a Mounty's uniform! She hadn't had a mounty in . . . in . . . Okay, well, she had never had a real mounty, only one guy long ago who had actually dressed up as one to entice her! She had been his willing prisoner, and absolutely nothing, she immediately knew, could make her happier than being this new guy's "prisoner".

Finding her voice at last, Linda spoke in the most seductive tone she could manage for the lump that had formed in her throat. "What's wrong, Margaret?"

"H-H-H-H-H-HE CAN'T COME IN HERE!" Margaret screeched.

"Who?" Linda questioned with what she felt to be a seductive pout. "The wolf? He's a perfectly fine wolf, Margaret!"

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN HERE?!" thundered the demanding voice of Doctor John Becker as he slapped a folder down onto the counter. "I can't even leave you women alone for two seconds without you seeing a mouse or -- " He followed Margaret's shaking finger to the doorway, and his demeanor immediately changed.

"Bring him on back here." He turned, leaving his hystical head nurse and the one he felt to be the office idiot alone as he led the way to his operating room. Margaret at last found her voice and started screaming all sorts of protests, all of which John blatantly ignored.