Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
155
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
12
Hits:
1,085

Tipping Tractors

Summary:

Summary: Lightning tips for Mater's smile. Slash. Written from Lightning's POV.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Tipping Tractors
by Pirate Turner

 

I'm still breathing hard as I slowly dare to turn on my headlights. I turn on first one on dim and then the other. The monster's gone, and I'm left facing my partner in crime. My engine revs a bit in frustration for he's grinning from one end of where his hood would have been to the other as though we just took the most fun drive in all existence. I want to yell at him for that was far too close a call, but his grin is infectious. I could gaze into his headlights and his smile all night long, and all day for that matter, and I realize that I would gladly spend the rest of my life tipping tractors or whatever else it took to make him happy just to get to feast my own headlights on his smile every moment of our life together.

 

The End

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Pirate Turner.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.