Actions

Work Header

The Rescue

Summary:

Summary: Can Katrina Lewis make it in time to save her sister, Celina, from the Toads?

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:


The Rescue
by Pirate Sparrow

As soon as Katrina Lewis had informed her friend and fellow captain, Bucky O'Hare, of the capture of her beloved sister, Bucky had come up with a plan of rescue. Both he and Katrina would cloak their ships and sneak up on the Toad ship where Katrina had located her sister. Coming from different directions, Bucky would attack the ship using his weapons and drawing their attentions to his side of the ship. During the second blast at the Toad ship, Katrina was to blow a hole through the side closest to where her sister was held.

Deadeye Duck was getting a kick out of blowing holes in the ship while Bucky kept moving so that as the Toads fought back they missed the Righteous Indignation every time. Katrina reached out to her sister's mind with her own. {{{Hang on, little one; I'm coming!}}}

Putting the Space Witch on auto pilot she boarded the Toad ship through the small hole she had created with her laser. Not big enough to draw attention to it by the Toad crew, it was barely large enough for her to fit her slim form through it. It took several minutes for her to find the chamber where her sister was held captive. She saw no one around; using her telekinisis, she freed her sister. She gently shook her unconscious body and was relieved when she heard a gasp followed by a softly spoken word, "Katrina?"

"Yes, it's me, dearest heart! Did you think I would not come?" She lifted her sister in her arms and ran with her to the hole where she set her down on her feet. "Two to come aboard, Witchy Woman!" She was immediately rewarded with a soft glow that surrounded both of them and beamed them aboard the Space Witch.

Katrina buckled her sister into the co-pilot seat and then sat behind the wheel, giving the ship new directions. She then used her telepathy to tell Bucky that they were clear. The Space Witch backed up enough for clearance and let go with a megaton bomb right at the Toad ship. On the other side, Bucky had dropped one on the ship at the same time. The Toad ship blew into a million pieces.

They headed for home. Again Katrina used her telepathy, {{{Thanks, Bucky! I owe you one!}}} Katrina reached out her right hand and patted her sister's arm gently. {Thank Bast we were able to save her!!!} Katrina did not want to lose her sister. She was the most important person in the whole world.

Soon the lights of Alderberan could be seen. They were home!!!

 

The End

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Pirate Sparrow.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.