Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2008-10-19
Words:
1,413
Chapters:
5/5
Comments:
3
Kudos:
21
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
5,331

Mystery of Life

Summary:

Brief Summary: Starsky pisses of a gypsy with expanding consequences.
Warnings: MPreg

Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Notes:

Fandom: Starsky and Hutch    
Pairing: David Starsky/Ken Hutchinson
Portrayed by: David Soul/Paul Michael Glaser
Category: Slash    
Rating: FRAO    
Status: Wren fic. This story is hopefully being written by a gathering of authors
Spoilers: none    
Series/Sequel: no    
Notes/acknowledgments: a challenge was made onMpreg back in march, it clicked my preverse buttons and since I wanted to do a wren with the darlings of S&H anyway....here's the comment/story request posted by darkgoddess "Can anyone point me to any Starsky & Hutch mpreg? Preferably with Starsky as the "mommy"? :)"
General thanks to all of you folks who are requesting short fics and improvs in the various fandoms. You're keeping the words flowing.
Disclaimers: the characters belong to their creator, the story to the writers of this little whisy
Archive: Yes,on wwomb

NOTE:  the is the opening gambit for a wandering wren. If you would like to add the next bit, I'd be grateful. no worries if two folks toss out the same chapter, cuz then we upgrade to a fic tree and have two (or more) stories going and there is nothing bad in that.

Chapter Text

 

Mystery of Life
by round robin Authors (I hope)

 

Part 1
by PEJA
makebelievearchive@gmail.com

The arrest went off without a hitch. The boy had actually laughed darkly, a knowing secret laugh that should have alerted Officer David Starsky that all was not as it appeared. But if he had even a niggling of wanring, he shrugged it off, riding the high of adrenalin that came with making a clean arrest.

Hutch saw the older man first, and pointed him out to Starsky as he was settling his young offender into the back of a squad car.

Starsky glanced over at the man, then tapped the roof of the squad car, signalling that they could leave. He turned back to his partner just as the strange man stalked to a furious stop before them.

"Can we help..." Starsky began.

"Where have you taken my son?" the stranger demanded.

His tone of voice raised Starsky hackles and he shifted his feet to get a better stance.  "Your son is under arrest."

"Release him immediately." the man growled. "He has done nothing."

"We can't do that, sir..."

"Ah, but you can. He is innocent of whatever you hae charged him with. So simply release him."

Starsky shook his head. "Not gonna happen. the evidence...."

"Is false," the man interrupted once again.  "Release him."

"That's not how it works.  If you would like to come down to the station..."

"that is your last word?"

"Listen..."

The man's laughter was just as dangerous sounding as that of his son as he pointed toward Starsky. "You who have interfered will now be ....blessed with a son of your own  body."  His hand whispered over Starsky's belly.  His blazing green glance moved to Hutch and he added. "By the seed of your partner."

The man turned on his heel and strode away, blending into the gathering shadows.

Hutch chuckled, raking back his blond hair. "Gypsies. gotta love the drama of 'em."

 

end part 1
makebelievearchive@gmail.com

 

THE STARSKY AND HUTCH LISTS
http://lists.squidge.org/index.html/info/starskyandhutchgeneral
http://lists.squidge.org/index.html/info/slashstarskyandhutch
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/StarskyAndHutch_SlashyFantasies
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/StarskyAndHutchFantasies