Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2008-09-19
Words:
1,469
Chapters:
5/5
Kudos:
15
Hits:
2,596

Eternal Family

Summary:

Warnings: stock up on insulin!

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Notes:

Final Fantasy 7 (non yaoi)
Disclaimer: I don't own 'em. I ain't gettin' paid.
Pairings: none

Chapter Text

 

Eternal Family
By Sephiroth

 

-CHAPTER 1-

On the day after Meteor was destroyed, a Shinra work crew was cleaning up at the Mt. Nibel Reactor. All at once, they heard one of the coffin-like pods rattling. Something was banging on the lid, demanding out! They didn't worry. The pods were secure and the monsters couldn't get out of them. So, the Shinra employees went about their work.

The banging grew more intense for several minutes. Then went silent.

"LET ME OUT!" a voice pleaded from inside. To their shock, it sounded like a child's voice.

A female worker dropped her cleaning rag and raced to the rattling pod. She opened it and was shocked when a small boy of no more than four years of age scampered out and hugged her.

The boy's silver hair hung down around him in limp, dirty strands, his aquamarine eyes were puffy and glistening with tears, and he was dressed in tattered black pajamas.

"I'll be good. I promise," he told her, "I'll cooperate" he stumbled on the word, "with Hojo and... and he go 'head and 'speriment on me. Just don't put me back in the box."

"Sephiroth?!" The woman stared at the boy in horror. How long had the child been locked in that box. "Honey, do you know what day it is today?"

The date the child gave was off by about twenty-six years.

The woman realized that the child standing there, bawling his eyes out, was the *real* Sephiroth - Lucrecia's pride and joy. "Come along, Seph'," she told him as she picked him up. "I have to take you to Shinra Inc just for a moment. I don't want to, but no one else has the equipment I need for your check up."

"Do I gotta get a needle?" Sephiroth asked.

"Yes." the woman woulld not lie to him. "I'm sorry. But don't be scared. We're putting bad stuff into your blood. We just want to see what's been done, so we now how to take care of you. Okay?"

"Uh huh." Sephiroth nodded.

*****