Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
327
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
7
Hits:
834

Untitled Prompt writing

Summary:

Author’s note. Sorry it took me so long to get to these prompts writings I really wanted to do them, but my hands keep swelling and its hard to write or even type (its very painful) I have no idea what’s wrong with me either L
Prompt: We need to talk
Summary The Characters are from my Crystal Warrior Saga. I’m kind of going to be making the plot up as I type this so I don’t really know.

Work Text:

Prompt writing
by Kitten Skysong

 

“We need to talk.” Jean-Luc Pierre said as he came up behind his friend Conrad Little. The other started and leapt to his feet in one smooth movement. He turned to face Jean-Luc

“About what?” Conrad crossed his arms over his chest and cocked his head to one side.

“About why you’ve been so distant and cold lately.” Jean-luc stated matter of fatly, “Ever since you found out that I’m HIV Positive you haven’t spoken to me unless I speak to you first.”

Conrad shoved his hands in his pockets and turned his back. For several minutes Jean-Luc wondered if the other would speak. Or if maybe he’d just stand there, but then Jean-Luc noticed Conrad’s shoulders were shaking. Conrad was laughing.

“Great I come here to talk and all you can do is laugh, some friend you are.” Jean-luc turned to leave when he heard the sob. Conrad wasn’t laughing he was crying Jean-luc put a hand on his shoulder. “Conrad, come on talk to me please.”

Conrad whirled around and buried his face in Jean-Luc’s shoulder he was sobbing so hard he couldn’t talk. He just sobbed clinging to his friend, slowly though his sobs trailed off into hiccups and he was able to speak. “I’m sorry.”

“Conrad, what is it? It can’t just be my HIV something’s really eating you up.”

“When my parents died, I tried to kill myself.” Conrad pulled his wrist bands off to reveal scars Jean-Luc had never seen. “Twice. I don’t think I can handle losing a friend so soon, so I decided we wouldn’t be friends and then when you die it won’t hurt so badly.”

Jean-Luc considered this chewing on his lower lip for several minutes. “But the thing is, mes amie everyone dies. You can’t live your life in a box you know. And I could live for years since the blue Crystal’s completely halted my disease.”

“I know.” Conrad said. “I know but I’m scared of being left behind again.

 

end excerpt