Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2009-01-20
Words:
1,634
Chapters:
2/2
Kudos:
20
Hits:
2,746

Feasting on Love.

Summary:

Summary: Tony falls in love with the food first then the man. This a kinky angsty fic full of less than descriptive feeding and food play scenes. It’s more of the result of Tony’s love affair with a hot Norwegian chef. The feasting has dire consequences for Tony and the team, as change becomes as big a necessity for Tony as new pants do.

Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Notes:

A/N: The show and characters are not mine by legal means only in my fantasies…I also will be posting them as I type them up b/c I write my fics the lame old inefficient way via pen and paper then I have to type type type them up. I’ve got four chapters down and a bunch more to work on but I wanted to see the response I got from this. And it is Un-Betad and a bit rough too.

Chapter Text

Chapter One-

 

     Pushing down on his stomach Tony had to groan a bit. Reaching to his belt, he seeks to undo his belt. Takes a bit of work but finally the button on his pants also gets let out.  He can’t help but quietly groan again. He lets out a quick belch as he slouches down on the couch. Sinking further into the couch and further into his relaxed mode after such a wondrous meal Tony sits and thinks for a little while. The food really did get better and better, as did their lovemaking. He smiles some in memory of their meeting. He still couldn’t believe his luck. He’d never known a true home cooked meal or true love for that matter until he’d met Jacob. Thinking back, he had to laugh at himself in between all the groans of course.

 

     It was after Gibbs had just gotten back and taken the team over again that he’d gone into a new bistro on his side of town one night and been struck down by it’s welcoming atmosphere. And that was just for starters; then the food came. He’d been enveloped by the get go by the classic European scents, sounds and feel of the place and then plain ole’ enraptured by the food. First the appetizers alone had been defied his expectations and then after the main course he’d almost died from gluttonous pleasure. He’d never shown his Italian roots nearly as much in eating before. But now he was made into a believer of how good food could really be. And he was caught from there on.

 

     With such an amazing meal sloshing around in his tummy he had decided to personally see the chef and congratulate them. They’d helped him reconnect to himself, life, and most of all his love of food in just one sitting. He had gone to the front and asked for the chef as he’d planned to but it had all gone to hell when he was faced with his savior. The door had opened to let out all the aromas and one hell of a man too. Tony knew he had looked ridiculous with his jaw hanging open but damn had Jacob looked beautiful that day. Just like everyday since but it was his first impression that impacted him the most. So much so that he’d turned bright red, stuttered, and probably drooled a bit all in a minute or two. In front of this handsome Adonis that had such a way with food and with his heart, he’d embarrassed himself enough to last a lifetime. But thankfully, that didn’t stop the man from coming up to Tony and with a laugh asking him “Still hungry?” And with Tony’s response of “I’m stuffed to the gills right now but ask me in another hour or so and we’ll see” the deal had been sealed then.

 

     It had all gone uphill from there. It had been mere moments after introducing themselves that Tony had found himself sitting at a back table for the rest of the night. In between the samples of food and pieces of appetizers, Tony had found himself falling hard for this man. They’d spent hours talking; laughing and bonding late into the night. He’d thanked his stars that not only had he met this handsome very talented man but that it was also a Friday night. That meant he had time to recover from the excitement and from the massive calorie intake that an all night stuffing had caused him. He’d lost his heart to Jacob within minutes of meeting him and after a year of steady home cooked high calorie meals, he’d lost his figure too.

 

     But he certainly didn’t regret any of his actions over the past year. Not really at least, there’d been some heckling at the beginning and certainly a drop off in flirting from others but it didn’t matter to him. Not then and not now because to Tony nothing mattered but Jacob and his happiness. And it made Jacob really happy to have someone to cook for and care for and Tony though overwhelmed at times desperately needed someone to care for him and just for him alone. And they’d found that deep love and connection through food of all things and Tony had never been happier. Everyday he could he’d wake up 2 hours before work just to eat one of Jacob’s massive breakfasts. Then at lunch, he’d cram into his mouth the big sandwich and one of the new appetizers Jacob was always trying out. And dinner of course was even better; his favorite part of the day began then.

 

     That was where he found himself now, sitting on the couch trying to digest a bit of dinner before settling in for their nighttime routine of lovemaking and his personal favorite-a body rub down courtesy of his own hot Norwegian. But as great, as his personal life was there was one thing he did regret and that was the effect it had on his work life. And not just in the way of his physical looks and the appreciation aspects. Jacob had from the beginning never understood that athletic health was a big priority for agents like Tony. Or if he did understand, he had lumped that in with all the other things NCIS that he claimed to hate. The personal risk to Tony being one the biggies that had always been their biggest problem in the past year. It was Tony’s love of his job and Jacob’s love of him, healthy and whole that had him at odds now. He’d been a cop or athlete his whole life it felt like but now he’d discovered something else to fulfill him. And it wasn’t just the food but the security and love Jacob and his cooking offered that appealed ultimately to Tony.

    

     While it was only 50 pounds this year, Tony could imagine him gaining more as their relationship progressed. He knew instinctively that that was Jacob’s main goal. To keep his lover round and stuffed with food was really his fetish or thirst in life. Tony had no problem imaging himself even another 100 pounds heavier but he thought that it was about time that they had the TALK, if for nothing else to figure out what Tony would do for a living after retiring from law enforcement. He also really wanted to set limits on his own gain; he could tell Jacob appreciated the larger form but neither of them the other’s true goals or wants. They’d put it off too long now and Tony himself and his figure couldn’t wait much longer. And as he kept one ear on Jake cleaning up the kitchen and the other on his tummy Tony tried to keep his mind on the matter of what’s next.