Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
157
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
2
Hits:
1,036

Over

Summary:

Rating: PG for character death
Summary: He was her master, and she was his willing slave. AU fic.
Warnings: Alternate Universe
Disclaimer: JD Dunne and The Magnificent Seven are © & TM CBS, The Mirisch Group, MGM, and Trilogy Entertainment, not the author, and are used without permission. Lara is © & TM her respective owner, also not the author, and is used without permission. Everything else is © & TM the author. The author makes absolutely no profit off of this work of fan fiction, and no copyright infringement is intended.
Author's Notes: I warn you it's not what you think, but the Darlings may want to kill me for this one . . .  LOL  };-)

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:


Over
by Pirate Turner

 

He was her master, and she was his willing slave. She obeyed every arch of his fingertips and would do whatever task he set her to. Through dangers unknown and perils unnumbered, she had fought her way to where he had sent her, and soon, soon, their goal would be reached. The jewel glimmered just a few inches from her fingertips. He grinned darkly; he would soon be champion! "Just a little further, Lara," he murmured softly, knowing she could not hear him as he watched, "and victory will be ours!"

 

JD's eager laughter died in his throat as a shot came out of nowhere. He never saw the shooter, but he felt his pawn fall even as he witnessed her defeat. Not a single tear fell from his eyes as she breathed her last, but he did hit the desk with his fist as the computer resounded firmly, "Game over."

The End

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Pirate Turner.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.