Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
295
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
4
Kudos:
6
Bookmarks:
2
Hits:
2,017

Ummm Boss

Summary:

The phonecall no one wanted to make to Gibbs

Work Text:

Ummm Boss 
The phone call no one wanted to make to Gibbs.

  The three agents stood on the sidewalk, watching the activity that surrounded them. It felt strange to watch others cordon off the scene, taking photos and vital measurements and statements from the many witnesses who seemed over eager to recount what they saw to anyone who asked.

Sighing loudly, DiNozzo turned away from the scene and faced his two colleagues. "Rock, scissors, paper?" He asked them softly.

Taking another quick glance at the shattered remains that now littered the street in front of them, the other two agents turned back to Tony and nodded their heads in agreement. Each took a deep breath before closing their fists and bouncing them up and down in the air three times, studying the other two agents' faces for any clues to the other person's possible choice. Three sets of fingers all opened together, Kate and McGee each choosing paper.

Tony sighed again, knowing he had lost and he reached into his pocket and slowly pulled out his phone. Reluctantly he opened it and with a deep breath to steel himself from the angry blast he knew he was about to receive, hit the speed dial.

The other two agents watched anxiously as Tony waited a few moments for the call to be answered.

"Gibbs!"

Tony swallowed. "Ummm…Boss, we had a little accident…" He began as he turned and stared at the shattered remains of the NCIS company car.

End
,br>

 

Disclaimer- All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.