Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Beta: Janet
    Series: TOS
    Rating: NC-17 (slash)
    Codes: Mc/?
    Summary: McCoy has an unexpected encounter.
    Comment 1: Challenge behind the Tarot Suite: "Write a story about a conspiracy to kill all homosexuals in the Federation. The Enterprise becomes a vigilante witch-hunt. Why did it happen? Who's doing this? What will happen? And how do Spock and McCoy fit into it?"
    This preface is my first try and as such my own smooth entry to the whole S/Mc. Enjoy.
    Comment 2: The story takes place in a so-called "swinger club" as we have a lot of in Germany. There seems to be no American equivalent to this, so here a short cross-cultural note: In swinger clubs mostly heterosexual singles & couples meet for sexual encounters with others. On entry, one usually has to strip down to underwear, which brings everybody to the same level of clothing. For the sex, there are usually a lot of rear rooms with different topics and more or less beds or mats with pillows, and everywhere condoms, of course. Many adventurous couples consider swinger clubs to be a relatively safe way (esp. concerning the fear of losing one's mate) to have sex beside their monogamous relationship, since no fixed third parties are involved.
    Disclaimer: Paramount/Viacom own Star Trek, I own my brain. No infringement intended, no money being made. All original content is (c) 2002 Acidqueen.
    Archive: SpockMcCoyote's Den and my own, everyone else, ask please.

    Series
    Language:
    English
    Words:
    2,256
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    11
    Hits:
    985