Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
320
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
8
Hits:
1,565

Broken Dreamer

Summary:

Pairing: Apollo/Ares
A/N: This is more based on mythology then on Xena:Warrior Princess or Hercules:Legendary Journey's.
A BIG thank you to Kate who suggested this title. I hope you all enjoy it and give lots of feedback :hint hint!:
Oh and this fic is tied in  with my other fic 'On my own' so if you get confused later just read that one and hopefully it will make sense.
Disclaimer: None of the greek gods mentioied in this fic are my. A fact with makes me sad.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:


Broken Dreamer
by drm_kpr

 

I dream every night about him everynight. It's not always the same dream but there's never a night when he's not the center of my dreams.  Although I suppose nightmares might be a better word for them.

Somtimes I'm running toward him,calling out his name and he just turns and glances at me before sneering and going into his temple and shutting the doors in my face. Other times I'm hurt in someway and he's there. I reach up for him and plead with him to help me and he just looks at me stoicly and states that he has more important things to do then help a basterd like me then he turns and leaves me alone.

But I think the worst ones are when I dream of him in my room. I never know why he's there but I wake up and he is. I look at him and then plead with him to lie with me. I say he can do whatever he wants with my body but he's silent. I get out of bed and go to him pleading softly and he just looks at me stoicly. I finally reach out and touch his face timidly, while saying he can be as rough as he wants and he grabs my wrist sqeezing tightly. That's when he looks at me and says the cruelest thing he can say to me.

He says 'Your not worthy Apollo. Your just a basterd who'll NEVER be worthy of me." Then he shoves me back to the floor and leaves the room and  that's when I wake up crying with his name on my lips.

Ares.

I dream of Ares everynight, And I still can't be worthy of his love

 

end

A/n: Well I hoped you liked it and that I good feedback on it Have a nice day/afternoon/ Night! Love to you all!

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author drm_kpr.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.