Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    No name, no beta, no clue what exactly it is. It's Adrian's POV. Sort of. It doesn't really sound like him to me, but this bunny was sort of bursting out of me like that little critter in Alien and I sat down and wrote it all out straight through. Then I figured if I don't hurry up and post it quick, I won't be able to. I'll send it to a beta, then after an hour or so, figure out I shouldn't have bothered because there is just no way in hell I am gonna let anyone else see it if I had time to think about it. I'll probably regret this, but anyway, something to put on the list. But please accept my apologies in advance.
    Oh, and it was inspired in part by Squoak, and by yet another reread of Haldholding by Shamrock, so if you ladies want the dedication, it's your's. Both myself and the story are dedicated to you.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    2,434
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    14
    Hits:
    1,246