Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 46 of Beyond Meridian
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
656
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
6
Hits:
1,190

Very naughty but VERY Nice..!

Summary:

Possible future in a reality strikingly similar to the set up of Beyond Meridian, The Series (SG1 alternate episodes…)… Story Written by: Bethany S. Heard…

Work Text:

 

Very naughty, but VERY Nice..!
by Bethany

“I should find something better to do..!” Frasier complained to Sam.

“Well,” Sam smiled in sympathy, “Take a note from your daughter’s book..!”

“She’s gone off for the weekend with that new boyfriend, and his family…” Janet put down her coffee pointedly. “I checked with Michael’s parents before I gave her the Go…”

“Wise idea…” Sam laughed quietly.

“Why are we here..!?” Frasier raised her hands to the heavens.

“I don’t think I’m qualified to answer that question, Janet!” Sam sipped her coffee.

“Neither of us is on duty, for Chrissake!” Janet, exasperated, covered her face.

“The boys haven’t even bothered to go off-base tonight..” Sam mentioned. “Just Daniel…” She spoke, watching the change in Janet’s expression…

“Where are they?” Janet stood up from her desk.

“Why?” Sam grinned, and followed her example, “What you gonna do with them???”

 

Sam felt the night air reawaken her body. She looked up at the stars…

“Whatcha seein’..?” Jack asked her, by her side.

“ I have absolutely no idea..!” Sam stated, determined to keep her eyes on those stars.

“A smart girl like you?” Jack stood before her. “I aint buyin’ it..”

She smiled. “What d’you see up there, Colonel??”

He looked at her. Sam’s face had returned to the stars. “Every time I’m confronted by this glorious sight, I think of my retirement…”

Sam returned her gaze to meet his. “I’m starting to think that way, too.”

“You sayin’ I’m getting old..!??” His eyes sparkled.

“I thought you’d have your feet up on your fishing stool by now, sir..!” She replied.

“Who could get me a cold one from the fridge???” He looked at her.

“Teal’c..??” She grinned.

He pretended to swat her silly words away, and caught her arm gently.

Sam’s lips became suddenly sensitive.

 

“Daniel, Daniel…” Sarah called to him.

Water dripped into the nape of his neck as he opened the bathroom door to release the steam from his shower.

Sarah went to greet him.

“You’re early!” He said sweetly.

She smiled. “You gave me that key, remember?” The moisture from his skin touched her face.

He used his towel to wipe it away.

“I’m just returning it…” She continued.

“That’s right!” He said gently. “I asked you to feed the fish!!”

“Uhu,” Her hands held his thighs. “The goldfish have been fed…”

 

 “Aren’t you glad you made the effort..?” Janet sat in the corner of the restaurant with her companion…

“The food is very good…” He replied.

She tapped his shin with her toes.

He looked up from his plate. “I do not know what you mean…”

“Mmm-hmm..!” Janet tasted the elixir on her tongue. She reached for the bottle of house-white, alive and exploding pointedly inside her mouth. She felt fingertips meet hers around the smooth curves.

The moment was prolonged between them.

“I am glad that we decided to do this, Janet..” Teal’c said.

 

Quinn’s back hurt. His pencil would not make contact of the pen to paper kind any longer… He threw the damn thing down so hard, it snapped, and rolled from the work bench into a bin full of screwy previous efforts.

“Don’t try so hard..” A familiar voice advised him.

Jonas looked around… “Thank God you arrived!” He walked up to her. “Maybe you can help me?”

“With the work??” She grinned. “I don’t think so…” She put one of her warm hands on his chest. “But sit down, let’s work out those kinks…”

His heels hit the waste-paper basket. His back suddenly corrected itself as it hit the front of the desk with some force. “Did you shut the door, Tasha?” He tried to look over his shoulder.

“It’s taken care of..!” She caressed his face patiently. “Now, let me take care of you!”

“Err,” He smiled sheepishly. “What if someone should need me??”

“Right now, no one needs you more than I do..!” She stated.

Everything she says sounds like one of those novels she loves to read..! Jonas thought to himself. He didn’t much care…

“You’ve been put on duty of a different kind…” She whispered. “Your time’s your own…” She nibbled his ear. “How’d you wanna spend it..???”
    

Lights out, people…    
       
THE END

Series this work belongs to: