Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-04
Words:
159
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
5
Hits:
1,150

Simple Games

Summary:

They can't keep their clothes on.

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Simple Games
by Prodigette

"Dick, give me back my clothes." Bruce said with his right hand out.

Dick's grin was a mile wide. The 18 year old was standing in Bruce's bedroom wearing only a towel. They were luckily the only people in the manor at the moment since Alfred went to go visit some family that weekend. Bruce and Dick decided to take advantage of that. The two shared a shower earlier, but Dick was obviously in a playful mood.

"Why Bruce, I don't know what you're talking about!" Dick said, mocking innocence.

Bruce slowly walked forward, making Dick walk creep away from him. Bruce tried not to smile, but it obviously wasn't working. He started walking faster.

At that, Dick took off through the halls of the manor, towel falling down. His laughter echoed off the walls as Bruce chased him. He too was unsuccessful at holding up his own towel.



END (this came out of nowhere)

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Prodigette.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.