Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    The first of these stories stays in the colours of the original, so that the reader can note which paragraphs are Simon’s, & which are mine… The rest have been printed out in black, even though they were (blue) originally, to denote my own writing. It saves on coloured ink to change the words to BLACK!!!
    An “Alternate Universe” Stargate SG-1 Story by Bethany S. Heard and Simon Bleaken for all those people that want Daniel and Narim BACK!!!! The black sections were written by Simon and the really good bits in blue were written by Bethany. (THANK YOU!!! But may I say one thing? DITTO, boy!… What goes for one, goes for the other: ACCEPT SOME PRAISE yourself, even if it is from ME!!!)

    Series
    Language:
    English
    Words:
    4,902
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    15
    Hits:
    1,530