Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Website: In the near (hopefully) future
    Permission to archive: To the lists who receive it, anyone who already has permission, anyone else please ask me first.
    Fandom(s): Buffy The Vampire Slayer/Stargate SG1
    Disclaimer: I don't own any of the Characters. Buffy and associated folks belong to Joss Whedon, Mutant Enemy, etc. SG1 and folks belong to MGM, SciFi Chanell, etc.
    Genre: SLASH, CROSSOVER, Tiny bit PWP'ish at points.
    Pairing/Characters: Cameron Mitchell (Benjamin Browder 6'1") /Xander Harris (Nicholas Brendon 5'11")
    Rating: NC-17/FRAO
    Summary: Cameron needs some time to heal, but not in the usual way. Xander receives an unexpected phone call and answers a debt that he had in a way he didn't expect.
    Warnings: Technically spoilers for the season nine episode Stronghold. AU for the Buffyverse as I decide to give Xander a surprise or two
    Notes: An answer to the challenge pic above from TexasAries on Twisting The Hellmouth.
    Acknowledgments: Many thanks to Annie for the marvelous job of Beta Reading this longer fic. Any errors and such are mine after reviewing and making any changes.
    Date: Begun 5/27/08, Completed 7/28/08

    Series
    Language:
    English
    Words:
    16,235
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    12
    Bookmarks:
    2
    Hits:
    2,186