Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 3 of The Heartbound Series
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
696
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
3
Kudos:
11
Bookmarks:
2
Hits:
2,132

First Touches

Summary:

Fandom: CSI New York
Pairing: Mac/Danny Mac/Danny/Don in later chapters
Rating: FRT 13
Warning: Disability (paralysis)
Beta: Beck *hugs tight* thanks again sis.
Summary: Mac's taking a change.
Disclaimer: I don't own them, if I did they would have much more fun
Author's note: This is another AU series 'Heartbound' again Paul  thanks for the name. Mac is still with CSI but Danny is an incomplete paraplegic due to a severe beating and owns several stores through the city specialised in wheelchairs. I know what you think another disability fanfic, I actually picked this bunny up in the bunny orphanage but tweaked it a little bit. *headdesk* There will be a crossover with my CSI Miami AU later on. You can imagine Speed and Danny in one town, it's good they have a marine and a redhead to keep them in line. *grins*

Work Text:

First Touches.
by Aiden

 

 

 

"Mr. Messer?" Mac walked up to him as he was leaving one of his stores.

Danny turned around and sighed. "What do you want this time, have more questions?"

"You're okay?" Mac looked down and right into his eyes.

"I'm fine, thanks for asking. Listen I haven't changed my mind, I won't tell you shit."

"You want to go get a coffee or something?"

Danny looked up surprise all written over his face, "What's the catch?"

"No catch, just a cup of coffee, that's all."

"Okay there is a place just around the corner, let me get Lady," He moved towards his car and opened the back door, "Come on girl."

The dog jumped out and sat down immediately, Danny grabbed the leash and a vest out of his backpack hanging on the back of his chair and put it on the dog.

"She's an Aid dog," Mac commented.

"Yeah, had her for six years now. She's a big help."

Mac smiled, and watched dog and owner interact with each other. Danny gave her an order and she obeyed without any hesitation. They worked together like a well oiled machine, "She's beautiful."

Danny grinned, "Thanks, she is and she knows it. Okay follow me," They headed down the road with Lady walking closely next to him. It took them a few minutes to get to the coffee shop and they entered, "Hi Lisa," He greeted one of the waitresses.

"Danny, how are you?"

"I'm great."

"So what are you fine gentlemen in the mood for?" Lisa asked with a big smile on her face.

"I want a Mocha latte," Danny answered.

Mac looked over the menu, "Mmhmm, a Cappuccino please with Whipped cream."

"Alright you guys take a seat, I will be there shortly with your orders."

Danny nodded and they both headed for a table, Mac noticed the stares some people gave the young man, "No worries I'm used to it."

Mac looked at Danny, "Isn't it annoying, like the other day in Starbucks?"

"Naah, I pity them. They don't know any better. Lady down," He ordered and the dog laid down next to Danny.

"So that was your store?"

"Yeah I have several spread around the city," Danny said with pride.

"I guess you know what those people need?" Mac regretted what he said instantly, "I'm sorry, I…"

Danny laughed, "Now your doing the same thing those other people do, pity me. Please don't. I'm a big boy."

Mac smiled, "Won't happen again," He laid his hand on top of Danny's that was resting on the table. He blushed when he realised what he did and pulled back quickly.

Danny cleared his throat, "Is this why you invited me?"

Mac looked up and straight into his eyes, "Maybe."

Danny smiled, "So this is a date?"

"If you want it to be?"

"Mm, I could be interested, but you took a chance thinking I was into men?"

"Yeah I did," Mac hang his head.

Now it was Danny's turn to take Mac's hand, "I am."

Mac looked up and relief was shining in his eyes, "I really did take a chance here."

"Yeah you did, if I wasn't gay I would have punched you in the face and don't think I can't."

Mac put up his hands in defence, "I'm sure you could."

They had finished their coffee, "So why don't we get out of here, your place or mine?"

Mac looked at him, "You want to… right now?"

"No, just to talk. That's all really."

"Oh okay, your place, it's nearer than mine."

Danny nodded, "Then I'll meet you there."

They exited the coffee shop and both headed for their cars, Danny opened the back door and let Lady in to the car, "He's good looking," he told her with a smile on his face.

The young man sighed, "I hope this works out." He had been disappointed too many times, some only got off by the fact he was in a chair. Hey he still could get it up, there was nothing wrong with him in that department. But he was pretty sure Mac wasn't like that. A grin found his way to his mouth, "I think I'm gonna be lucky this time."

 

TBC.

Series this work belongs to: