Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
248
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
3
Kudos:
20
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
2,107

Threesome

Summary:

Snippet of Gibbs/DiNozzo/Mac Taylor
Kel2 wrote....I would love to read Gibbs/Mac/Tony
Here's a teeny tiny snippet, Kel :) My beta hasn't even seen this yet (Anna, forgive me!)

Work Text:

threesome
by TaylorGibbs

 "We agreed, back to your house tonight, all of us.  Let's see where this goes.  I'm not sure I know enough to want to even have a fling with the two of you right now.  He's hot, you're my boss.  I'm not sure the one cancels out the other."

Gibbs leaned around Mac, eyeing Tony. “He’s hot? I’m only your boss. Think I’m insulted. Boss doesn’t trump hot.”

He turned serious now. “Package deal, Tony. Even if you don’t play with both…both have to be there. You okay with that?”

“I’m still trying to get over the fact that you’re interested in me.  I think by the end of the night, I’ll be ready to admit you’re both hot.  But I’m working up to more than that, before tonight , I wouldn’t have even thought you liked me much.  Now I’m looking at you in a whole new way.”

Jet reached across Mac’s lap to pat Tony’s leg. “Come back to our place and you’ll see, DiNozzo. You’ll see a whole new world.”

Mac covered Jet’s hand on Tony’s leg. “You sure about this, beautiful boy?”

Jet met Mac’s eyes. “Hell yeah. Don’t worry, we’re more okay than we’ve been in months, babe. With or without Tony.”

“I vote for with,” Mac said in a low voice.

“Balls in your court then, Tony,” Jet said quietly. “Think about it.” He drew his hand away, stroking over Mac’s inner thigh, pleased when Mac swallowed hard.

end??