Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
311
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
8
Hits:
1,234

The Meeting About The Hub

Summary:

They couldn't believe what the screen show them.

Notes:

I don't own any of the characters that I hasn't create.

Work Text:

The Meeting About The Hub
by mbozzo  

They couldn't believe what the screen show them. It show the Hub being destroyed by a group of humans and rebel bio-syn. It was a good thing that the humans haven't seen the spy-cam.

"It look like we have a problem," said the silver warrior who saw it. A bio-syn Number One shook his head.

"We need to have a meeting about this," said Number One.

"I agree with you, said the silver warrior, who send a message to all the hiveleaders.

Inside another basestar, Hiveleader One showed the Hub being destroyed to the other hiveleaders. The 11 other hiveleaders were shocked to see it. They didn't expect to see it happen.

"This is what happen, when we lose our unity," said Hiveleader One, after the video ended.

"We lost that unity, when Caprica Six and Sleeper Eight told us that we could live with the humans," said Hiveleader Three.

"You're still angry over Calvin boxing the Number Threes who went with Caprica Six and Sleeper Eight," guessed Hiveleader One.

"Hiveleader Three is right about one. thing. Our unity has been torn apart by the beliefs of Caprica Six and Sleeper Eight. The Hub being destroyed is one of the result of this," said Hiveleader Two.

"What are we going to do?. Our plans to replace humanity with a race of neo-humans is threaten," wondered Hiveleader One.

"Maybe not. We have forty years to explore this universe. We know that there are many human settled planets that haven't been found by the colonies, yet. We could interbreed with the humans of these planets. We may have suffer a setback, but we still could created new humanform Cylons, so our people could live on," said Hiveleader Eight.

So the 12 hiveleaders got up from their chairs and went their separate ways.

The end, for now