Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary


    Pairing: Nick Stokes/Greg Sanders
    Rating: NC-17
    Status: New, complete June 15, 2002
    Archive: Any of the list archives, fine. Anyone else, please ask.
    Feedback: Yes, please! Constructive criticisms welcomed as well as ego  stroking.
    Series: This is number four in the ‘Life’s a Dance’ series.
    Disclaimers: Once again, I've borrowed from CBS, William Petersen, Jerry  Bruckheimer, and anyone else who own the copyright to the characters,  dialog, story and pretty much everything related to CSI. I was also inspired  by CBS for the title, but you can’t copyright titles. I can only claim  ownership of the plot of this fic and my choice of words to convey it. I  make no profit from this, just having a good time.
    Although everything Greg buys at the sex shop exists (www.adamandeve.com)  the shop itself is a product of my imagination. I doubt one exists like it  in real life, but it would be totally cool if it did. I would like to point  out that the description of the first item he picks out was shamelessly  stolen verbatim from the website. What’s a little more copyright infringment  when I’m so blatent about it with the fic? :)
    And I realize he shares the same first name with the resident Homicide  detective, but Jim is my creation. (The muse insisted that was his name,  despite my pointing out the Brass connection.)
    Summary: Greg starts Nick’s education, but when Nick keeps resisting, he  wonders if there’s any way he can get Nick to relax and enjoy himself. Some  honest conversation, a bit of angst and a whole lot of NC-17 lovin’.
    Spoilers: Everything through 'And Then There Were None' is fair game.
    Again I would like to profusely thank ChildeOfDarla for her help with this  one. I promise it would be much more tedious and annoying if not for her  pointing out where I needed to change my wording or just plain stop  belaboring the point. She continues to rock, especially since she agreed to  beta even while her life was full of other craziness.

    Series
    Language:
    English
    Words:
    23,343
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    1
    Kudos:
    8
    Hits:
    1,352