Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Character:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
187
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
14
Hits:
1,114

Crying Is Not Such A Game

Summary:

When General Hank Landry dies, inside the time bubble SG1 are stuck in, Sam cries... (Unending)

Work Text:

Crying Is Not Such A Game…

Sam hated watching people die… You couldn’t avoid it in the job she’d chosen, she knew that… But, of course, she hated it. At times, it seemed to be what her life was all about. Her mother and her father dead, several of her lovers, her friends; Narim, Martouf, Joe Faxen, Janet… She’d said goodbye to Daniel once; though, thankfully, he hadn’t died… But Teal’c would… She sat here wondering if she’d said goodbye to dying friends in the reality he came from as well… It was meant to be that Teal’c, protected, from the reversing bubble, living outside of it, would be the only one still to go on that forty-something year journey onboard the Daedelus… But it didn’t quite happen that way. Now, there were two Teal’c’s in one reality, and this one, the one whom had lived through the explosion of his own reality, was now dying, in this bed in the Infirmary…And all Sam could do about it was sit here and cry!

The End..?
14.3.07