Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
748
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
8
Hits:
1,326

Car Trouble

Summary:

Morgan's car brakes down and it's Garcia to the rescue! She decides to take him home with her and things might get a little steamy.
Don't worry nothing too graphic is in here just some minor kissing. 
 I don't own any part of the Criminal Minds series and I am not making any money for it.

Please note: This is my first and only story. It's not finished and probably never will be, I guess I'm a better reader than writer. Thanks.

Work Text:

Car Trouble




Morgan has just got done with a case. He jumped in his car and started on his way home, trying to divide himself between the work Morgan and the home Morgan. Although he tried his best to leave work at work, he couldn't help but think about the cases, and Garcia. He loved Garcia dearly, but from a distance. Morgan didn't think he could handle a relationship within the work zone, no matter how much Garcia loved him back, he just couldn't think he would be able to handle it. Morgan was thinking about all this when his transmission blew. He cruised to the shoulder and yelled out some choice words. He realized that he was going to need a ride home so he chose to call the one and only person who has always been there for him since the start of the team, his goddess, Garcia. Morgan pulled out his cell, hit the speed dial, and held the phone to his ear.


Garcia backed out of her parking space and started the daily drive home. She brainlessly shifted gears and drove, knowing every turn, every stoplight, and every cop, on her way. She turned on the radio and combed through the channels until she found her favorite station, 105.2 the hottest light rock around. She was stopped at the red light on Main Street and Parkwood Avenue when her cell rang. Garcia jumped. "I never get any phone calls," she thought while pulling out the ringing phone from her obnoxiously pink purse. Her heart skipped a beat, then started to flutter. The front screen read Morgan. She sat there in amazement, until the phone rang again. She shook herself out of wonder and realized she should answer the phone. She flipped it open, pressed it to her ear, and whispered, "Hello?"

Morgan answered, "Hey Garcia, babe, are you still on your way home?"

"Yeah, why?"

"I need a favor, my transmission blew on the corner of Main and Oak. Can you come get me? Please?" Morgan asked sweetly, hoping and praying Garcia would help him out, while another part of him knew she would.

Garcia replied with a laugh and said, "Okay Sweetness, I'll be there in a jiff." She was only two blocks away, and even if she was further she still would have went and picked him up. She felt special, Morgan called her he didn't call Hotch or even JJ, he called her, the team geek, computer nerd of the year, yet he chose her to help him, always. He needed information on a household, a convict, some organization, she was his fountain of information, and she loved it. Garcia pulled the car up and over the road and honked at Morgan.

Morgan jumped in the car. "Thank you, babygirl, I would have been out there all night if it weren't for you. So can you drop me off at my house? It's 642 Janet Drive."

"You live all the way out there? I'll take you to my place and you can call a tow truck in the morning."

"I don't think that's..."

"You're right," Garcia said, cutting him off, "You don't think. I am the one with the car, and I am the one driving the car nonetheless, so unless you wanna walk your cute butt home, you're comin' with me."

Morgan sat there speechless, Garcia never stood up to him like that. She would make sarcastic comments, but never like this. Morgan sat and wondered, as Garcia drove, and imagined what might happen at her place.

Garcia, on the other hand, was feeling a bit horny. Questions kept popping up. "Where will Morgan sleep? Would he sleep with me? No this is Morgan the only reason he calls me 'baby girl' and 'goddess' is because that is what is in his vocabulary. Or does he really like me? Why do I doubt myself so much? I have such low self-esteem."

Garcia pulled into the driveway, gunned the engine, and pulled the keys out. Morgan just sat there, thinking. Garcia said, "Well what are you waiting for, a hand written invitation? Come on, let's go." She moved one hand towards the door and the other towards her purse.

"Wait, stop, come here," Morgan said quickly, nervously.

"What?" Garcia asked, not quite knowing what to expect. Morgan took her face in his hands and kissed her. Garcia sat there amazed and in wonder.

Morgan let go and moved one have to the to find the handle while he said, "Thanks babygirl."