Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 2 of Addie's Bedtime Story
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
384
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
15
Hits:
1,428

Untitled Sequel

Summary:

Sequel to Addie's bedtime story.
Pairing: Logan/Remy
Disclaimer: Logan Remy do not belong to me. They belong to Marvel comics but Addie belongs to me & my best friend Dame.
Feedback is appreciated

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:



Untitled Sequel
By Poe

 

It was 3 in the morning as a Harley rumbled up to the mansion Remy in his red leather chaps got off the back as Logan put the kickstand down and kissed him deeply. "Been a while since we went to Babylon darlin." Remy grabbed something in the back of Logan's neck and took a leather leash out of his pocket & snapped it on the dog collar. Following Remy into the house Logan kissed him on the back of the neck Remy's laugh sounded like silver bells "Again cher? Ya rubbed me raw tonight."

Logan chuckled low in his throat "Hey it's not my fault that cha got yerself involved with a feral Littte Red." Remy rolled his eyes and sighed "Ya know Remy hate it when ya call him dat cher." Logan chuckled again as they passed Addie's bedroom door opened it quietly and came in. They saw her clutching the Bamf doll that she had ever since she was born & threw a fit when Logan tried to get rid of it snuggled with it.

 Logan touched her cheek as Remy kissed the other cheek "G'night babe." The two men went out & shut the door behind them then went to their bedroom and closed the door. Remy took off the collar of Logan's neck as he rubbed the back of his neck roughly.then half snarled half smiled at Remy. There was an excited little squeak as Logan launched over the bed to get to his boy. Remy was quick but it was too late before he knew it Logan was on top of him like a hungry lion *More like a hungry wolverine.* Remy thought

Logan shealved his claws out of his forearms & popped each of his buttons off of his delicate silk shirt without destroying it. Remy smiled boldly at his partner's hunger as he unbuttoned Logan's jeans. "Aw darlin yer gettin it now." he growled Remy laughed in the back of his throat as he pulled the jeans down & eyed his partner's cock which was at full attention. He put the head in his mouth and licked the shaft. Logan's growling became even louder as he grabbed the back of Remy's head closer to him. He opened his mouth to accomodate Logan as he sucked.

TBC

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author Poe.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.

Series this work belongs to: