Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Character:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Completed:
2008-07-23
Words:
13,876
Chapters:
20/20
Comments:
10
Kudos:
23
Bookmarks:
3
Hits:
10,035

Winter Wonderland

Summary:

Tony's first real vacation turns dangerous when he becomes involved in a kidnapping.

Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Notes:

Disclaimer:  Own ‘em?  I should be so lucky!  All those wonderful men of various ages and three females who can kick a** (four if you could Madame Director).  Sincere thanks (and apologies, if required) to the man behind the team, Donald P. Bellisario.

Chapter Text

Winter Wonderland

 

By Lizabeth S Tucker    

1.

 

 

NCIS Special Agent Anthony DiNozzo was ecstatic.  At long last he was going on a real vacation, actually leaving town with his latest female conquest.  Kathy Lee Fishburne was a nubile 24 year old records clerk he had met while doing research for a case.  Kathy Lee loved winter sports so Tony was whisking her away with him to a ski resort in Maryland.

 

 

Tony beat on his desk in a frantic rhythm with occasional side smacks on the top of his computer monitor.  When fellow agent Timothy McGee arrived,

Tony’s grin widened.  “So, Probie, think you can stay out of trouble for a week without me here to supervise you?”

 

 

The younger agent blinked.  “What are you talking about?”

 

 

I am going to snowy McHenry, Maryland, for five fun-filled days and nights with the most beautiful girl…”  Tony outlined just how beautiful with expressive movements of his hands.

 

 

“Tony, you’re a pig.”  Ziva appeared from the direction of the breakroom, a bottle of water in one hand and her backpack in the other.

 

 

“Guess that means I’m off limits for you, huh?” Tony turned his attention on the Israeli, ignoring the déjà vu of hearing Kate utter those same words on more than one occasion.

 

 

Ziva David stared at him for a long moment, then smiled.  “Oh, I see.  Just another reason to be glad that I’m Jewish.”

 

 

“You don’t know what you’re missing, Zeee-va.”

 

 

“DiNozzo!”

 

 

“Yeah, boss.”  Tony jumped, startled by Gibbs’ sudden appearance.

 

 

“Why are you still here?  Aren’t you supposed to be falling down some snow-covered mountain in Alaska?”

 

 

“Maryland, boss.  I’m picking up Kathy Lee in an hour, but I’ve got some intel on the Robinson case for you.”  Tony’s playfulness was dropped as he reported the information gleaned from old contacts on the Baltimore Police Department, his former employers.

 

 

Special Agent Jethro Gibbs nodded.  “Good work.  Now get out of here before I change my mind and cancel your leave.”

 

 

With a wide grin, Tony threw a cheeky salute to his coworkers.  “See you worker bees in a week!”  He hurried out of the bull pen as Gibbs took a threatening step toward him.

 

 

Gibbs’ lips curved into a faint smile as he moved back to his desk and sat down.  If the smile lingered while he worked on his computer, no one was brave enough to comment on it.