Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
1,250
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
21
Hits:
1,407

A Collection of Bill & Saul Prompted Fics

Summary:

This was part of a 100 fic challenge I did ages ago - I am trying to reconstruct my archive and make all fics readable/available... Hope you enjoy this little set of Bill/Saul connections (!)... Whimsical, dealing with past, and loyalty, etc...

Work Text:

Prompt Word: Summer (No.63)
M/M Slash Angst, recognition of emotions
Word Count: 65

Saul could never imagine it being Summer here. At the thought of something he associated with warmth, he thought of Bill… He knew that he and Bill were on the same Mission… Working to save their people from Baltar; that this meant they were together no matter what, but he hated himself for leaving Bill…And, he had, even before the Cylons descended on them both.

The End..?

 

Prompt Word: Sixth-Sense (No.35)
M/M Slash Angst, recognition of emotions
Word Count: 45

He’d had no sixth-sense when the cylon shot Bill. This time, he had. Saul knew he shouldn’t be himself and Adama – Even as they had talked about it, Saul felt sick. He had failed Bill twice now, and now, he and Bill were both alone.

The End..?

 

Prompt Word: Beginnings (No. 1)
M/M Slash: Longing
Word Count: 109

Beginnings with you are what I live for. Beginning a new moment when you need me, and I can hold you in my arms, as you hold me… Every time I stand at your side, that’s what I’m doing – I have my arms around you… The chance of beginning again to make love… The beginning of a time when you can hold me without end… The beginning of this new life we work for, everything we work for, coming good! And I dream of beginning this life with you… I’ve never been afraid to admit that I, Saul Tigh, love you, Bill Adama… Admitting it is the easy part.

The End..?

 

 

 

 

Prompt Word: Birthday (No. 81)
M/M Slash: Longing
Word Count: 84

Being With You,
I feel, each time is a rebirth…
Running my fingers over your skin,
The love just flows from me…
Heaven opens up, so love flows into my soul!
Deep joy is what I feel when we join; beyond the skin
And peace is mine, because we have been living in Paradise..!
You and I, in love, make every time new as the day I was born…

I wish our life was such that I could say these words to you, Saul…

Bill

The End..?

 

Prompt Word: Sight (No. 40)
M/M Slash: Longing
Word Count: 57

The sight that you give to me, Bill, I wish you could see… The rest of my life is a kaleidoscope, and you know I get lost… But you and I; The height of my soul, the unshakable depths of my clarity when I stand by you, and when we touch, I wish you could see…

Saul

 

Prompt Word: Green (No 14)
M/M Slash: Longing
Word Count: 164

… The green light on all the consoles around gave low light, and in the middle of it was Bill.

Saul stood; watching Bill being so in command of his environment. He was so strong; he was mesmerising! Saul had to be careful to remain aware of anything else, especially after so nearly losing Bill to that piece of metal’s treachery. Tigh still had to be the second in command as well as a man absolutely in love, totally enthralled as he could feel himself being… Enthralled by his presence, by the figure Bill Adama had cut in Saul’s eyes fom the day they met; A god, feet planted solidly on the territory he had created… That was Bill Adama to Saul Tigh. Always and forever would be; no matter what damn thing happened to either of them, or came their way at all… Bill’s voice of command had so many levels; strength in them all… Saul was just so in love with him…

The End..?

 

Prompt Word: Family (No. 24)
M/M Slash: Longing
Word Count: 99

Ellen and Bill were the only family he had; the only family he knew. He held Ellen lovingly after their ordeal with the crazed crewman who threatened to kill them. He did care for her. He even loved her – but he was not in love with her, because he had been in love with Bill Adama before he even knew Ellen. But this way of leading life was all he could do; It was all he knew now. Couldn’t remember anything more or other, or if it had ever existed for him. This family was all Saul Tigh had.

The End..?

 

Prompt Word: Earth (No. 53)
M/M Slash: Longing/Angst
Word Count: 116

He was uneasy after giving up life with Bill, searching for Earth. He was uneasy as hell! He didn’t want to leave Bill. He couldn’t help but feel he owed it to Ellen to take her away from the walls of the Galactica, but he didn’t like it – Because part of him still realised that the Galactica walls were their refuge… And, he knew he was helping Bill to keep an eye on Baltar, by going planetside – But Bill was always going to be foremost on his mind, in his heart, throughout his soul, always. Even though it was a decision they came to together, he hated leaving Bill. Hated it more than he could express!

The End..?

 

Prompt Word: Winter (No.61)
M/M Slash: Longing/Angst
Word Count: 49

He and Ellen walked into winter as they came to stand on the planet that was supposed to be their home. He felt cold immediately, cold without Bill nearby. Saul shivered because he needed Bill. Already. He needed Bill in his life, and he hated himself for leaving him…

The End..?

Prompt Word: Insides (No.4)
M/M Slash: H/C
Word Count: 296

“What’s the matter with you, Bill?” Saul asked. “Why exactly are you so tortured over the cylon.?” He’d said exactly with emphasis. Tigh walked closer to Bill, who was seated on the couch.

Bill looked up at Saul’s face. He had numbed his insides with sheer force of will and a little alcohol, but the need to reach out still beat against his skin. “She’s an impostor, Saul. She betrayed everything she loves.”

Saul sat down on Bill’s sofa with him.

“I did that, too… You know I have..!” Bill confessed.

“Do I?” Saul asked quietly. Knowing…

“I’m not a very nice man. I’ve never committed to any one person I’ve loved.” Bill Adama admitted. “I’ve betrayed all of you by being who I am.”

Saul reached out to Bill’s hand. He held that hand, there on Bill’s knee, and brought his other hand around to encompass it also.

Bill looked at Saul’s hands around one of his own; the other lay, palm flat, on the sofa material beside him…

Bill looked so pale to Saul. He held their hands tightly. “Bill, we’ve always been in this together, y’know… All of it. Us, and this, and this and us – The whole frackin’ lot! Together. You are a good man because you know you’ve not been perfect, but you’ve been as much a victim as any kind of perpetrator… All this time, you’ve felt pain, too...”

“Don’t talk crap, Saul…” Bill replied, unforgiving of himself. Resigned, dejected, actually tearful… But not allowing half the tears he felt he did and didn’t have a right to.

“I am frakkin’ not..!” Saul tilted his head to look into Bill’s eyes.

When Bill looked into Saul’s eyes, never backing away, he couldn’t help then, but to begin a kiss with him…

 

The End..?