Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Fandom: The Sentinel/Here Comes Mr. Jordan   
    Pairing: Blair Sandburg/Jim Ellison   
    Rating: NC-17   
    Disclaimer: They still belong to Petfly, or maybe SciFi owns them, or maybe… Never mind. Here Comes Mr. Jordan belongs to Columbia/Tristar Studios. L   
    Status: new/complete   
    Date: 9/03   
    Series/Sequel: no   
    Summary: During a mission that was slated to fail, Special Ops Jim Ellison is pulled from his body prematurely. Before he can be returned to it by the Heavenly Director of Souls, Blair Sandburg, it has been cremated.    
    Warnings: spoilers for the movie, but rather minor ones, and for The Sentinel pilot, Switchman.   
    Notes: This first appeared in The Many, Many More Movies of the Sentinel. Mr. Softee was a brand of ice cream; the trucks used to drive through the neighborhoods on summer evenings. Thanks to PattRose1 and the ladies of MME  for their help in this one. It was greatly appreciated! Thanks also to Gail, for her invaluable advice, as well as the fantastic beta.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    8,470
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    1
    Kudos:
    16
    Bookmarks:
    2
    Hits:
    1,206