Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
2,364
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
7
Bookmarks:
4
Hits:
3,177

Rewarding Doctor House

Summary:

House receives a special reward for doing his own clinic duty and being nice (almost) to his co-workers and the patients.

Work Text:

  Rewarding Doctor. House


Summary: House receives a special reward for doing his own clinic duty and being nice (almost) to his co-workers and the patients.


Pairing: House/Chase


Rating: Nc-17


Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters associated with the television show House M.D.


Warning: House may be (probably is) out of character! I've only recently started to watch the show and have only seen about three episodes. So I haven't fully grasped how to write him when I write stories, but I couldn't resist writing this one.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Oneshot


“So I've been hearing a rumor that there might be something wrong with you today.” Blue eyed, blond haired, Australian Doctor Robert Chase said leaning against the door jamb leading into his boss' office.


“Oh? And who's been saying that?” Doctor. Greg House asked tapping his cane against the floor as a grin spread across his lips.


“Almost everyone I've ran into has said that we should avoid you if we could because you've been tolerable today, and they think your mood could change at anytime. Cuddy even gave Foreman and Cameron clinic time while they're on for their shifts.”


“Did they throw you in here to be the sacrificial lamb?” House asked leaning forwards on his cane. “I can think of quite a few things I could do to you little lamb.”


“Actually my shift is over. I just came to collect my things before I leave.” Chase said with shimmering eyes.


“Ah, ah, ah, little lamb. You promised me something if I was good today.” House said as his green eyes met Chase's blue orbs.


“You want your reward here?” Chase asked glancing around the office.


“What better place is there than here?” House asked raising an eyebrow.


“Your apartment, my apartment...need I say more?”


“Oh come on where's the fun in that?” House asked.


Fun? And what happens if someone walks in on your fun?” Chase asked moving further into the room.


“Well then I guess we'd be caught. But that's a risk I'm willing to take...what about you?”


“Well, I suppose I could risk it just this once. I mean you were very nice to everyone today.”


“If you aren't comfortable we could wait until we get back to my place later.” House suggested.


“I'll be fine once we get started. So where do you want me?” Chase asked moving over to sit on the edge of the desk while loosening his tie.


Grabbing a hold of the tie House pulled Chase towards him and crushed their lips together in a tongue tangling kiss.


Pulling away just far enough so he could speak House said, “Move over here between my chair and the desk.


Complying Chase pressed their lips together while he slid over and into the place where he was told to stand. Leaning in close Chase wrapped his arms around House's neck and pulled away with a sigh.


Opening his mouth to say something Chase was cut off by the sound of the doorknob turning.


With wide eyes Chase looked towards the door then towards House and mouthed, “What should I do?”


Placing his hands on Chase's shoulders House pressed down on them until Chase went down to his knees.


“Under the desk.” House whispered spreading his legs apart so he could fit under the desk a little easier.


Slipping under the desk Chase hunched over and tried to keep his breathing as quiet as he could. As the chair was pushed closer to the desk Chase placed his hands against House's thighs making sure he was careful with his bad leg.


Caressing the covered flesh underneath his hands Chase tilted his head to the side trying to figure out who it was that had entered the room. Seconds later he didn't need to guess when the unwelcome guest started to speak.


“House what is going on with you today?” Lisa Cuddy asked.


“I've had a sudden change of heart?” House said even though it came out more like a question.


“Be serious for once! You're scaring everyone out there in the hospital.” Cuddy said with a disgusted sigh.


Glancing upwards Chase saw House's normal grin spreading across his face. Giving a silent chuckle Chase made his caresses a little harder against House's skin. Reaching further up House's body Chase pressed against the growing bulge in front of him.


“I am being serious Cuddy! But if they don't like me being nice by this time tomorrow I'll be my normal, rude self.” House said dropping his hand down to cover Chase's as it started to rub up and down.


“House you're scaring everybody. Even Wilson doesn't know what's going on with you...is something wrong?” She asked when House tensed and let out a long groan.


“No Everything is fine. Now if that was all you wanted, there's the door shut it on your way out.” House said glancing down to watch as Chase slowly lowered down his zipper and gently pulled out his erection.


Giving a sigh Cuddy said, “You're impossible House! If there's something wrong I think we deserve to know!”


“For the third time there is nothing wrong.” House said taking a deep breath when Chase ran his tongue up his erection.


While the two continued to talk Chase wrapped his lips around the head of House's erection and probed at the slit with his tongue. Lowering his mouth down further on House's erection Chase swallowed when the tip bumped against the back of his throat.


“Are you sure? Maybe you're getting sick House. I mean you're starting to sweat and it's rather cold in your office.”

 

“Now that you mention it I think I might be getting sick. So I won't be coming in tomorrow, and I'm going to borrow Chase. If I can't be here to annoy all of them, then I want one that I can focus my attention on.” House said leaning forwards so he could bury his hands into Chase's hair.


Giving him a look like he was crazy Cuddy shook her head and said, “Okay if you say so. If anything changes feel free to come tomorrow.” With that she turned and made her way out of the room quickly as if she were afraid to catch what he had.


Throwing his head back against his chair House let out a long moan and said, “I don't know about coming tomorrow, but I know I will be today.”


Laughing around the erection in his mouth Chase looked up and slowly pulled off causing House to buck up trying to keep the wet heat around him.


“So I'm going to be taking care of you all day tomorrow. I guess I'm going to have to make sure you stay in bed all day.” Chase said pushing the chair back so he could move out from under the desk.


“I know just the way that you'll be able to make sure I'm not bored too.” House said tugging him up so he was standing. “But forget about tomorrow how about we finish up with my reward for today.” He suggested.


“I don't know. I mean if you're not feeling well maybe we should just get you home and forget about your reward.” Chase said biting at his bottom lip.


Grabbing a hold of Chase's arm House lightly yanked and pulled Chase face down across his lap.


“It isn't nice to tease your superiors Chase.” House whispered rubbing his hand across Chase's denim covered ass. “I think I'm going to have to punish you for that.”


With that House raised his hand up then swiftly brought it down against Chase's ass.


Feeling the impact Chase gave a yelp and arched his back then looked over his shoulder at House.


Grinning at him House drew his hand back up and set a quick pace of striking Chase's bottom. He changed the pace every now and then and would stop to Caress Chase's bottom that was emitting heat even through his pants.


“Stand up and take off those pants.” House ordered reaching into his lab coat to pull out a squeeze bottle of lubricant.


“You carry that around with you?” Chase asked looking at the lubricant as he unbuttoned his pants and shimmied out of them.


Almost pouting House looked at the green silk boxers and asked, “Since when do you wear underwear?”


“Since I started working. You know how likely It is to get something disgusting on our clothes. I'm not going to run around with no underwear and risk having to show my butt to my co-workers.”


“Damn right! I'm the only one who should be seeing that tight little ass with no clothes covering.” House said scowling at the thought.


“And you are the only one to see it with no covering. Now where do you want this 'tight little ass with no covering'?” Chase asked.


“Lean over my desk.” House growled as he popped the top of the lubricant tube open.


Leaning forwards Chase pressed his chest against the desk and took a deep breath when House's fingers started to run over his ass.


Pressing a lubricant coated finger against Chase's opening House gently slid it passed the ring of muscle. House quickly worked that finger in then added another and started to scissor them apart trying to stretch the opening.


Throwing his head back Chase keened when House's fingers brushed against the tiny bundle of nerves inside his body. Pressing back against the fingers Chase tried to encourage his lover to move faster.


“Patience my little lamb. All good things come to those who wait.” House muttered as he added a third slick finger into the spread entrance.


“You don't have much patience to wait.” Chase pointed out.


“No I don't. But all good things still come to me.” House said using his cane to push himself up and out of the chair. “Now quiet or I'm going to have to spank you again.” He warned spreading a large amount of lubricant across his erection.


Wiggling his hips Chase pressed his lips together and didn't say anything.


Chuckling House pressed his erection forwards and slowly slid into Chase's body. “That's what I thought. We'll just postpone the spanking until a later date.”


“What if I'm not bad? You wouldn't have a reason to spank me then.” Chase said looking at him over his shoulder.


“Don't worry I'll find a reason if you don't act up.” House said pulling out until just the tip was still inside Chase.


Giving a hard, fast thrust House groaned at the tightness surrounding him.


Setting a slow pace House continued to pull out and thrust back in occasionally speeding up to change the pace.


Soon the two were gasping for breath as their release quickly came upon them.


Pushing up on his hands Chase put all of his weight on his left hand then reached down and quickly stroked his erection.


“House, Greg please.” Chase moaned pressing back into the thrusts.


“Yes that's it. Let go.” House murmured leaned against Chase's back.


Squeezing his hand and giving one last tug Chase flew over the edge. His release forcefully burst forth and covered his hand and the desk in front of him. Dropping down onto the desk and into his release Chase groaned and weakly pressed back into the thrusts.


Grunting House thrust a few more times before the clenching of Chase's body pulled his own release from him. Throwing his head back House gave a long groan as his release poured out of his body and into Chase's.


Leaning his head against Chase's back House continued to pant as he said, “If this is the reward I get for scaring people because I'm acting different I'm going to do it more often.”


Laughing Chase pushed himself up and wiggled his hips and said, “As much as I'd like to stay like this we should get dressed before someone comes in.”


“Right because they would probably keel over from shock and then we'd have to help them.” House muttered carefully pulling out of Chase.


Pulling some tissues out of his lab coat pocket House handed some over to Chase then cleaned himself off. Tucking himself back into his pants House sat down in his chair and watched as Chase cleaned himself off and redressed.


“Just for the record I don't want to know why you carry lube and tissues around with you you kinky old man.” Chase teased.


“Well since I can't throw you down on the first available flat surface I see when ever I see you I have to take care of my problem anyway I can.” House said shrugging his shoulders.


Grinning Chase shook his head then moved over towards House and bent down to steal a kiss.


“Well I don't know about you but I'm going to head home now.” Chase said running his hand through his hair to try and make it look acceptable.


“I think I'm going to stick around for a little while and scare some people.” House said.


Snorting Chase said, “Alright I'll see you later. You know if Cuddy sees you she's probably going to make you come in tomorrow.”


“Oh well if she does we can sneak into her office and have some fun on her desk.” House said with a wicked grin.


Laughing Chase shook his head and made his way towards the door. Just before he opened it he turned towards House and said, “You're the kinkiest man I know.”


“You better believe it!” House called out as he opened the door and made his way out of the room.


Grabbing his toy ball house tossed it up in the air and caught it repeatedly as he tried to think of a way to get Cuddy out of her office the next day.


****END STORY****


AN: I hope you guys liked this. Like I said it's the first House M.D. story that I've ever written. I know that House is probably OOC, but like I said above I've only seen about 3 episodes so I don't know how to write him fully yet.


Any and all reviews are appreciated. : )