Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Characters:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
977
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
2
Kudos:
9
Bookmarks:
4
Hits:
1,543

Initiation

Summary:

The New Yorkers initiate Speed.

Work Text:

“Just relax, Speed, this is all part of the initiation.”

 

Tim Speedle eyed the partially clothed men in the room skeptically. He’d expected that the NYPD did things differently and Horatio had warned him that by taking on a six month assignment with them, he might be out of his element. But this? This went beyond anything he could have expected.

 

Horatio and Mac Taylor were sitting in recliners, inscrutable expressions on their faces. Don Flack and Danny Messer were on the couch, shirts off, pants undone and tugged down. And cocks in their hands. No, scratch that, cocks in each other’s hands.

 

What the hell had he signed on for?

 

He looked over at Horatio, who was watching, his eyes glittering. Horatio didn’t react with gestures but Speed knew him well enough to see the signs. Horatio was getting affected. He was the smallest bit flushed, a muscle twitching at the corner of one eye.

 

Mac Taylor, on the other hand, looked almost bored. How that was possible, Speed didn’t know, but the New York detective was watching casually, no serious interest in his eyes.

 

“Get over here, Speed. Initiation.” Danny patted the couch invitingly. Speed glanced over at Horatio and his lover nodded.  He couldn’t do this if H. didn’t agree. It was hard enough leaving him for this assignment.

 

He chuckled nervously and settled between the two New Yorkers, trying to relax as they unbuttoned his shirt and tugged his pants down. He met H.’s eyes, watching his lover as Danny’s hand covered his hardening cock. They were good looking guys and he didn’t object. And Mac Taylor was in the realm of H., a hot older guy who had complete authority. Tim knew he wanted Mac to watch almost as much as H.

 

Mac cocked an eyebrow at Horatio, nudging his leg. They’d been engineering this event with their lovers for months now. What the boys didn’t know wouldn’t hurt ‘em. For all intents and purposes, Mac had a new playtoy for six months and he was damn well going to check out the merchandise.

 

Danny and Don had pulled Speed’s pants off and stepped back. Mac got up from his chair and walked closer. “Shirt off, boys.” Dan and Don jumped to attention, tugging Speed’s button down off. “All your clothes off too” Soon he and Horatio were the only ones still dressed.

 

Deep-set eyes, swarthy, constant five o’clock shadow. Similar in some ways to Flack, but very different as well. “Don, give Horatio whatever he wants.” He somehow knew his companion would appreciate Flack more than Danny.

 

“Danny, take that cock in your mouth and give Tim here a real New York welcome.”

 

Mac heard Horatio gasp as Danny took Speed down in one endless gulp. He turned, meeting the other man’s eyes. Don was on his knees, stroking the cock rising from a nest of russet curls.

 

As intrigued as he was to see Horatio lose control, he was even more taken by Speed’s initiation. He was thrusting into Danny’s mouth, his ass coming completely off the couch, Danny’s blunt fingertip disappearing into his crack.

 

Mac reached over, flicking Speed’s nipples, the younger man’s mouth parting, his pants and small groans filling the air. “Speed,” he said almost conversationally, “I want you to suck my cock. You interested?”

 

Speed nodded eagerly, then looked over at Horatio, a guilty look appearing on his face. “Speed, I told you it was okay. This isn’t cheating.” Horatio’s voice was low and gentle.

 

“Thanks, H.”

 

Mac commanded Dan and Don sometimes, but he hadn’t gone as far as Horatio and Tim had gone. This was going to stretch him even more than he had imagined, but he was up to the challenge.

 

Mac unbuttoned his pants and pulled them and his boxers down. He sprang out, already hard. When Speed licked his lips, Mac let out a small groan of delight. “Dan, start getting him ready, work up to three fingers.”

 

“Your Detective Flack is talented, enormously so,” Horatio groaned. Oh, Mac knew how good these two were and sharing them with a guy he trusted was a pleasure. And he was sure Speed would be just as talented. Horatio had as impeccable taste as he did.

 

Speed’s tongue began running over his cock head and Mac made a small sound of satisfaction. He hadn’t played with the boys all week to save himself for this. “Do what you do to Horatio, Speed. Show me.”

 

Mac met those deep-set eyes and held the man’s head in place. Despite him intending to hold off, Speed was driving him close to cumming at a breakneck pace. Then Danny started teasing his asshole and Mac started thrusting forward and backward. “You swallow, Speed?”

 

The other man began humming and that was all the encouragement Mac needed. He held Speed’s head in place, groaning out his satisfaction, Danny fucking both their asses with two fingers.

 

Mac collapsed next to Speed, pulling the other man close for a kiss, tasting his cum in Speed’s mouth. Danny leaned back on his haunches, licking his lips. His own cock was red and swollen.

 

Mac tugged Dan up and onto the couch, arranging him so that his open legs were draped over his and Speed’s. Mac began stroking Dan in a tight fist, the three of them watching Don finishing off Horatio.

 

As Danny’s cum splashed in the air between them and Don emptied himself into his hand, Mac rested a hand on the back of Speed’s neck.

 

“Mac? How often do you do this?”

“Only when someone very special comes along.  Initiation complete. Welcome to New York, Speed. We’re going to love playing with you.”