Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Fandom: Harry Potter
    Pairing: Potter/Snape
    Archive: You bet. Nothing I like better than seeing myself in print!
    Rating: R
    Summary: Snape gives out blowjobs on his knees at Centerfield in Hogwart's Pitch, while Harry sells tickets and takes the moneyÂ…..
    Disclaimer: I ain't made no dough on it, nor any money, either. However, if you think you want to stand up in court, in PUBLIC, and be told THERE that S.S.I., Food stamps, AND Medicaid are all federal programs of which the benefits are Non-Transferable, and thereby make a total ass out of not only yourself but your legal department, AND the board of directors... be my guest. This is something I'd LOVE to get to watch! (I'm equally certain that any cops in or near the courtroom would be equally entertained!)

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    280
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    15
    Hits:
    2,275