Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
1,962
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
4
Kudos:
13
Bookmarks:
3
Hits:
2,172

Thirst

Summary:

Fandom:  Blood Ties
Rating:  FRAO  NC17
Genre: Slash  m/m
Pairing:   Mike/Henry
Distribution:  Makebelieve
Disclaimer:  I do not own the characters.  They belong to their respective writers, producers, studios, etc.
Summary:   A certain vampire is thirsty.
Note:   I would like to thank Bobbie for the beta and Susan for the inspiration.

Work Text:


Thirst
by  Kay
kay_extremerules@yahoo.com



"He's not going to be happy to see me,"   Mike argued as Vicki and he entered Henry's apartment.

One of Vicki's icy glares quickly silenced any further protest.   Mike knew that it was his fault that Henry was hurt to begin with.   He thought that Henry was going to kill him when he fed on him.  If it wasn't for Vicki, he wasn't sure if Henry would have drained him completely.  Mike's neck still throbbed when he thought of those sharp fangs piercing his neck, along with another part of his anatomy. Who would've thought that being bitten by a vampire could be so damn erotic?


"You promised to stay with him tonight.  A couple more nights and he'll be as good as new."

"He's dead," Mike argued.  "He'll never be as good as new."

Vicki's eyebrow lifted.

"Ok," Mike sighed in defeat.  "But when you find my lifeless body tomorrow, I hope you'll be happy."

"Henry isn't going to kill you.  He appreciates your offer."

Mike swallowed nervously.   He had agreed to let Mike feed from him tonight.   The first night had been Vicki, then Coreen, and now it was his turn.

"It was my fault that he was hurt.  I was only...."

"He understands Mike.   He forgave you already."

Mike nodded, still nervous. "Still..."

"You'll be fine.  If you need me, call my cell."   Vicki patted him on the shoulder as she quickly left.

Mike starred at the double doors to Henry's sleeping chamber.   Mike turned and picked up the remote to the sun shutters and watched as they lifted, revealing the last glimpse of twilight as the darkness of night quickly embraced the city.

No sign of Henry.  Mike took a deep breath and sighed.  He might as well face the vampire and the fangs.  The mere thought of the fangs against his neck was making him hard.   He shook his head.  He had to get those thoughts out of his head before he faced the vampire slumbering behind the closed doors.

His hands trembled slightly as he gripped the knobs to the doors. Slowly he opened them, halfway expecting the vampire to pounce on him and rip his throat out for his betrayal.

No movement.   Mike was puzzled as he stepped into the dark bedroom.  Dim lights suddenly lit the room.   With the doors wide open, he stood and starred at the slumbering vampire.    The sheets were down to his waist.   His skin was pale against the bright red satin sheets.  The vampire looked so young and almost innocent as he slept.

"Are you here to finish me off while I'm sleeping?" Henry asked with a slight grin as he sat up in the bed, startling Mike.

Mike started to reply when he suddenly found himself face to face with the vampire.  Mike gulped; he was amazed at how fast Henry had moved.  He started to step back, but Henry's arm snaked around his waist, pulling him closer.

"I believe we had a `dinner' date,"   Henry said, practically purring, his eyes now black and his fangs visible.

Mike gasped as he found himself being pulled up tighter against the vampire's body.   Looking into Henry's eyes, he felt his resistance melting.

"Are you going to kill me?"

Henry grinned. "The night is young.  Maybe later."

Mike frowned, but turned his head, offering the tender flesh on his neck to Henry.   Henry placed soft kisses along the tender flesh, causing Mike to moan.

Henry could smell and feel the flow of blood just underneath the soft surface of Mike's throat.   Gently, Henry's fangs pierced the skin. Mike tensed and, true to mortal instincts, tried to push him away, but Henry used his vampire powers to seduce him into submission.  His powers might not work on Vicki, but they worked wonders on Mike.

Henry fed until his evening thirst was quenched, careful not to take too much.  He licked Mike's neck, healing the wounds.  He nuzzled his face into the curve of Mike's throat, inhaling the detective's scent, savoring it.    He felt Mike slip into unconsciousness in his arms, smiling as he felt the hardness of the skittish detective's cock as it suddenly pressed against his thigh.

He effortlessly lifted Mike and carried him to the bed, gently laying him down.  He had to admit that this man was frustrating.  He'd had his share of lovers over the centuries, but he had never wanted anyone as bad as he wanted this mortal.   Mike was conceited, self-righteous, bull-headed, but extremely adorable and sexual.

Henry pondered his sleeping beauty and grinned wickedly as he proceeded to strip Mike of all his clothes.   Why have an appetizer, when he could have a feast?   His hands gently explored every inch of Mike's nude body that was laid out for his personal viewing pleasure.

He laid beside Mike and watched the rise and fall of his chest.   The rapid blood loss had caused him to faint.   Henry resisted the urge to just take what he wanted.   He wanted more than Mike's body.   He wanted the man himself.   All of him, including his heart.

Henry's fingers paused to rub against his own chest, where the cursed object had pierced it only nights before.    He had never felt more betrayed.    He had wanted to kill Mike, but then he realized that Mike had been betrayed by Mendoza as well.    Mike really had no idea of what evil really roamed the earth.

Mike's eye lids fluttered as he tried to focus his eyes.

"I thought you were going to kill me," Mike whispered in relief, as his eyes met Henry's.

"I have other plans for you, mon cherie."

Mike tried to rise up and when he did, he realized that he was lying naked before the vampire.  "What the…?"

His protest was cut short as Henry's lips pressed against his.  He tried to shove Henry away, but found that the smaller man did, indeed, possess superior strength.

"I want to feast on your body,"   Henry whispered.   "I want to make you scream my name in pleasure."

Mike managed to turn his head and break the kiss.    "Blood was the only thing I offered, Henry."

Silence.

Mike turned to see Henry watching him with a slight smirk on his deceivingly youthful face.

"What?"  Mike asked nervously.   The expression on Henry's face could only be described as predatory.

"You dare deny me anything after what you and your good intentions put me through?"

Mike remembered the room Vicki and he had found Henry in.   Henry had been tortured and that thing was still pierced through his heart. Even if Henry was one of the undead, it had to hurt like hell.

"I said I was sorry,"   Mike argued.

Henry smiled as he reached out and caressed along Mike's face.

"Prove it."

"What's the alternative?  You kill me?"   Mike whispered, his own body betraying him as his cock started to harden at the lust evident in Henry's eyes.

"I feel the need within you.  You want me as well."

"What?'  Mike asked in disbelief.  Could the vampire read his mind as well?  "I don't want you."

"Really?"  Henry asked in a sultry whisper, his finger trailing down Mike's flat abdomen.  "When is the last time you laid down with someone?  When was the last time you let someone take control."

"Ok.  That's none of your fucking business!"   Mike hissed as he tried to rise up, but Henry held him down with one palm.   Mike looked up into Henry's eyes, his resistance fading, but he'd be damned if he let Henry win so easily.    "Let me go."

"I think you owe me a little more than just your blood," Henry whispered, his grin broad.  "Any other vampire would have killed you for your betrayal."

"Why didn't you?"  Mike asked, his breathing becoming more labored as Henry's hands continued to roam across his body.

"I think that I might be falling in love with you," Henry whispered in his ear, sending shivers down Mike's spine.

"What about Vicki?"   Mike asked, with a hint of jealousy.

"Beautiful, but too independent and domineering for me," Henry replied as he leaned forward, covering Mike's mouth with his own.   Mike jumped as he felt Henry's nimble fingers wrap around his cock and start to stroke.   After ravishing Mike's mouth for several minutes, Henry pulled away and stared deeply into Mike's eyes.   "I have a feeling that was why it didn't work for you and her."

"No!" Mike replied, angry that Henry seemed to be reading his mind.

"Relax.  You're way too tense.  It's not good for your human heart. It might explode."

Mike tried to rise up again.   His eyes met Henry's.

"Lie down and relax.   I will not harm you."

Mike found himself obeying Henry's order, laying back, his distress in this situation quickly being dismissed as he looked into Henry's vampire eyes.    He was human putty in Henry's hands.   God have mercy on his soul.

"I could have any mortal I desired as my consort, but I choose you Mike.   You can deny your feelings for me, but you cannot hide them from me.   Our bond will grow stronger the longer we stay together.  I will have you now.   Your body will respond only to me from this moment forth.   Do you understand?  And one more thing, Mike.   I do not share."

Mike nodded, his senses were in overload.  Henry's caresses sent shivers of pleasure throughout his body.  He no longer wanted to resist as his legs were lifted onto Henry's shoulders.   He felt Henry's cock as it started to push into him.

"Let your muscles relax...relax," Henry whispered.

Mike's body obeyed and Henry slipped deep inside of him, impaling him completely.  Mike moaned as he felt complete with Henry's cock filling him.

"You look so beautiful skewered on my cock," Henry said as he started to slowly thrust into Mike.

Mike moaned as Henry's thrusts became harder and more urgent.   It felt like Henry was using his cock as a spear.   Growls of desire issued from the vampire's throat.  He'd never imagined that Henry would be this dominant.

Mike's hands nervously reached out to caress Henry's youthful face. "You're beautiful,"  Mike whispered as Henry claimed his body.  "My beautiful demon."

Henry smiled as he licked his lips.   "And you are my beautiful detective, my lover, and I'm going to ravish you all night…every night."

"Promises...promises...,"   Mike quickly replied.

Henry smiled as he looked down at his lover.  "I can assure you that vampires are not only possessive of their lovers, but have insatiable desires."

"So I'm in for a long night?"  Mike asked, moaning in pleasure as Henry's cock aimed for his prostate with each inward thrust.

"An endless night," Henry whispered as he leaned down and covered Mike's mouth with his.

Mike's arms wrap around Henry's neck pulling him closer.  Henry growled and nipped at Mike's neck as he came, his seed spraying deep within his new human lover…marking him…claiming him.  Mike's body jerked as he came, clutching Henry closer to him.

It was several minutes before Mike's breathing returned to normal. His eyes opened to see Henry smiling down at him.  "Did I satisfy your thirst?"

"I'm always hungry," Henry said with a slight smirk.  "Just ask Vicki and Coreen."

"Right," Mike replied, his tone of voice dripping with sarcasm.

"I only fed from them.   I did not seduce them."

Mike looked deep into Henry's eyes.  "I want to be the only one who satisfies your thirst from this point on."

Henry grinned at Mike's possessiveness.    He had finally found the human mate he was looking for.   When the time was right, he would bring Mike across.   Tonight, he would simply enjoy exploring his lover, inch by inch.


end