Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Pairing: Harmon Rabb/Clayton Webb
    Rated NC-17
    Summary: Harmon Rabb finds out who was behind his and Clayton Webb's reconciliation.
    Series: Part 4 of the Solstice series
    Disclaimer: These characters do not belong to me. They never have, they never will, and I am sorry for having borrowed them if it upsets anyone important. But not sorry enough to stop doing it.
    This is for Mareen, of course, since it's *her* series, and for Allaire and Thamiris, both of whom showed wonderful confidence in me by recommending the series on their sites and saying that this was an ongoing series. I thought it was finished, but then I'm just the writer. Alex did a wonderfully happy beta, as always, and Tinnean encouraged me to take my time and write it the way it needed to be.
    All of this is from Clayton Webb's point of view, except for the second section, which is from Clark Palmer's.

    Series
    Language:
    English
    Words:
    7,563
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    16
    Hits:
    1,088