Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    JAG
    Harmon Rabb/Clayton Webb
    Rating: NC-17
    Clayton Webb and Harmon Rabb talk for the first time since they had sex.
    Part 2 of the Solstice series
    Disclaimer: The characters don't belong to me. I know that. I'm coping.
    Please do not archive this story without asking me first. It's more than likely that I'll agree, but I want to know where my stories are.
    Spoilers: Webb of Lies, Wilderness of Mirrors, Soul Searching, Contemptuous Words. Maybe also Impact and Imposter, since they're Palmer episodes, too.
    Notes: This is Mareen's birthday present. Wish I'd gotten it out closer to the actual day, but that's life.
    I had such wonderful help and support from some of the greatest betas in the universe: Mareen, Katja, Jennifer, and Amanda, all of whom read drafts and made suggestions that helped me get closer to what I was trying to do. All remaining mistakes are mine.

    Series
    Language:
    English
    Words:
    10,353
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    11
    Hits:
    1,168