Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Fandom: Original
    Series: The Last Chance Traveling Show
    Disclaimer: This is an original and copyrighted work (5/13/08).  Do not distribute, reproduce, sell, or archive without the author's specific legal permission.  I'm serious.
    Notes: For a long time I've dreamed about a dark traveling carnival, peopled by shadowy, fantastic creatures.  I've been poking the Muses toward all my WIPs, but they picked up this one and started petting it, and it purred at them.  Then it grinned at me, and it had fangs.  Here goes.
    Notes: The Last Chance Traveling Show has existed for perhaps centuries.  Stories will be set in different decades, and perhaps different eras.  Time lines may be loose, because these are special people, and the rules don't always apply to them.  It lookes rag-tag, but always surprises the people of the town it visits with its variety of attractions.  Many of those attractions aren't quite what they seem.  The Last Chance is, you see, a refuge for all the unnatural creatures who are slowly being crowded out of the greater world.  There they band together, offering each other love, support, and protection.  Especially protection.  You don't want to mess with a Chancer.
    Notes: These characters are my own mixture of faun/incubus/succubus.  It's good to be the author.

    Series
    Language:
    English
    Words:
    104,620
    Chapters:
    27/27
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    44
    Bookmarks:
    1
    Hits:
    10,873