Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Characters:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 4 of Song Drabbles
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
257
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
5
Hits:
1,294

Cold Hearted Snake

Summary:

Max tells Wendy about White's extra-curricular activities. Max/White & White/Wendy

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Disclaimer: I don't own Dark Angel or any of it's characters. I'm just borrowing them for awhile.

Max stood in White’s living room, talking to his wife. She still couldn’t believe that he had one. But when Logan had showed her the picture she knew she had to tell her what her husband had been doing. Though Max really doubted that she would believe her. She had to try. Seeing as White had betrayed them both.

So here she was in his living room telling his wife that he’d be cheating on her. Though Max didn’t know he was married at the time. They weren’t even together anymore. Not after she found out that he was the one behind the Manticore clean up. He wasn’t pleased about her being an X5 either.

“Get out!” Wendy demanded.

“You have to listen to me. He hurt me too, Wendy.” Max said trying to get her to listen.

“Get out! I don’t want to hear your lies.”

“Think about it. Do you really think he was working late all those nights?” Max asked her.

White walked in, gun drawn. “What are you doing here?” White demanded.

“She was just leaving.” Wendy said, answering for her.

Max figured she wasn’t going to get through to her any time soon and with White here it wasn’t going to be any easier. She’d learned when to pick her battles and this one she was most definitely going to lose. “Yeah I was just leaving.” Max said, walking past White and out the door.

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author americangrl69.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.

Series this work belongs to: