Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Fandom: Mutant X
    Pairing: Shalimar/Emma/Jesse (kinda)
    Rating: NC-17
    Status: New (03/05/03)
    Archive: Yes to list archives, anyone else please ask first.
    Feedback: Yes, please!!
    Series/Sequel: None, yet
    Disclaimers: Not mine - the Mutant X gang belongs to Tribune...
    Summary: Jesse sees something he wishes he hadn't. Or does he?
    Warnings: Explicit femmeslash, voyeurism, and an overall dark tone... Also, slight spoilers for a couple scenes in the Season Two ep "No Man Left Behind."
    Notes: In response to Luzmaria's birthday fic request - any pairing, any fandom, including somewhere in the fic the line "I am not here, and they are not naked..." I was going to write her an Andromeda fic for it, but this idea hijacked me instead, and came out *much* darker than I'd anticipated...
    And just in case it wasn't completely clear, the 'half-memory' Jesse has at the end is from 'No Man Left Behind' - Emma zaps some bad guys with a broadband projection of extreme panic, then forces Jesse to forget about it when he freaks over how intense a projection it was. *Very* creepy...

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    538
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    12
    Hits:
    1,028