Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary


    Fandom: Supernatural
    Rating: R, for now.
    Pairing: Sam/Dean
    Warnings: m/m, incest, violence, angst, dark-fic, AU, established relationship
    Spoilers: For everything.
    Summary: Six months after the events of No Rest For Wicked, Dean comes back.........
    Disclaimers: Not mine. The characters and show belong to Kripke and his people. Also, the title comes from the Bible, I'm told. So it doesn't belong to me either. Neither does the quote. I couldn't find the author but it belongs to him or her. The second quote belongs to Susan Scarff Merrell.
    Notes: This is a dark fic. Dean gets sent to hell in the season 3 finale and in this fic he comes back as a very bad person. This part is told from Ruby's point-of-view. I try to keep in character but she's a surprising hard POV to write. I hope I kept the bitter sarcasm true. And she's not exactly cuddly in this fic, much like in the show. I like her. This is a little different from my normal writing pattern and my first attempt at Wincest, so bear with me. =)
    -I'm taking some liberties with someone becoming a demon. Dean is a whole different breed of demon. One much more complicated than the kind like Ruby and Lillith. They can't jump bodies. What can I say, Kripke's comment fascinated me.
    -There will be a follow up fic.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    2,509
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    6
    Bookmarks:
    2
    Hits:
    1,531