Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    ARCHIVE: Scorpio's Constellation, WWOMB, The Den. Anyone else, let me know where first.
    FANDOM: Buffy the Vampire Slayer
    PAIRINGS: Xander/Angel, Xander/Spike implied
    RATING: R
    CATEGORY: extreme AU, demon-whore!Xander
    WARNING: This is an AU and so I have changed cannon characters to suit my needs. Please read the previous story in this series for a full explanation. Also, some dark and unpleasant subject-matter. Adult content.
    DISCLAIMER: Joss Whedon and Mutant Enemy own all things Buffy. I'm not intending to infringe on any copyrights and I am making no money.
    STORY NOTES: The story picks up from the last bit of "In the Name of Love" which is set roughly five years after Xander's transformation into an Incubi. The setting is, if you remember, in the tenderloin district of LA.
    SERIES: The Incubus [sequel to: In the Name of Love]
    SUMMARY: Angel finds a long-lost scooby while investigating one of his many cases. Somehow, I don't think that Angel Investigations will ever be the same again.

    Series
    Language:
    English
    Words:
    7,170
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    1
    Kudos:
    27
    Bookmarks:
    3
    Hits:
    2,016