Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandom:
Character:
Additional Tags:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
164
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
5
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
906

Love hurts

Summary:

a drabble about mick and josef with a slight dash of beth

Notes:

(See the end of the work for notes.)

Work Text:

Mick was confused, he loved Beth but he also loved Josef. His love for Beth was strictly like that of a brother and sister, and yet he used it to mask his feelings for Josef.

He knew it was wrong, and he felt awful; but as he sat on the ledge of a rooftop gazing at the night sky he knew it was necessary. If he was in a relationship with Josef, it would ruin Josef’s standing amongst the local vampires, considering Josef was a head vampire and he was just a human lover who only drank human blood from blood banks.

Beth didn’t know, and it was better that way. Maybe in years to come she would learn the truth, when Mick and Josef could finally be together, his heart always sank when he thought of how long it could take for their relationship to be accepted. Mick had all the time in the world but Beth didn’t; could he continue this facade?

Notes:

This orphaned work was originally on Pejas WWOMB posted by author spacemonkey101.
If this work is yours and you would like to reclaim ownership, you can click on the Technical Support and Feedback link at the bottom fo the page.