Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Series:
Part 12 of Irrational Fears
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
309
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
13
Hits:
1,270

Out of Control

Summary:

Characters: Marshall Penfield, Colby/Charlie, David, Megan
Rating:
FRK, PG
Summary:
Marshall starts to get concerned.
Series: Irrational Fears
Word Count: 300
Disclaimer:
Not my characters (except when they are), not my world, making no money.
Feedback:
Yes, please! Feed the author!
A/N: Thanks to my betas.

Work Text:

 

 

Out of Control
by Irena Adler

The black thug - Sinclair - almost got Marshall out the door while he was thinking of a snappy comeback to Eppsie.

"Hey," Marshall said, digging in his heels. "Take off the cuffs first! People are going to think I'm under arrest!"

"The cuffs are for our protection," the female thug - Reeves - said. "Standard procedure."

Marshall braced one foot against the doorframe. "I'm hardly dangerous!"

"We try not to judge based on body type," Reeves said coolly.

"Am I under arrest?" Marshall demanded. "For what?"

"You aren't under arrest, yet," Reeves said, shifting Marshall's foot off the doorframe. "We just need to ask you some questions."

"What questions? You want to know about set theory, I'm your man, but otherwise-"

Sinclair gave a small shove.

As Marshall was pushed through the doorway, he turned his head towards the reason for his predicament and snapped, "I'll get you for this, Eppsie!"

He was rewarded by a small groan from Eppsie, then he was being marched down the CalSci hallway in handcuffs.

"Just a little misunderstanding," he said to gaping students.

"That's what this is," he said to Reeves, who had taken his other arm. "Eppsie's office wasn't locked. I mean, the doorknob was stiff and I had to push hard, but you know these old buildings."

"Really," Reeves said noncommittally.

"Just a misunderstanding," Marshall said to a staring professor. He was marched down the stairs. This was spiraling out of control. "You're just trying to scare me because Eppsie-Charles is your friend, right?"

Reeves didn't respond. That seemed ominous.

"Wait, you haven't told me that I have the right to remain silent and stuff."

"That's if we were arresting you." Her fingers dug into his arm. "But I think it would be in your best interest if you remained silent, anyway."

 

end

Series this work belongs to: