Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Categories:
Fandoms:
Character:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
811
Chapters:
1/1
Comments:
1
Kudos:
16
Bookmarks:
1
Hits:
2,245

Fascination

Summary:

Sammy is fascinated. Dean is caught off guard.

Work Text:

Title: Fascination

Author: Neichan

Fandom: SPN/SVU

Tenminutes....the Challenge "We need to talk...:

Dedicated to tenthmuse for her fabulous SPN/SVU crossover, Kinddamon, read it!

Warnings: Slashy, the characters aren't mine.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

"Sammy, god damn it, we need to talk." Dean shifted behind his brother, feeling the grit of the old brick dust crumbling under his shoulder.

"Don't say that." Sammy said. "I'm not a kid, don't talk to me like I am." But his heart wasn't into the fight. He was too busy watching what was going on down the block and across the street.

"What?!" Dean never treated him like a kid. And he didn't understand it when Sammy thought he did. They were partners, and he was careful that he treated his brother like he was.

"God damn it." Sammy said, in explanation. "What are you going to do if he does?"

Now Dean was lost.Dean stared at his brother like he was insane. "Sammy...What the Fuck? Why are you acting like this?"

"Like what?" Sam asked innocently, shifting his feet, almost convincing Dean he didn't know what they were talking about. Almost. But Sammy could be a sneaky guy.

"We are here, staying in a crummy hotel, getting closer and closer to being found out, and just because you decided to watch some detective?" Dean was on the edge.

Sammy was following the woman, Detective Benson, around like a dog in heat. Dean could smell the lust coming off him. "Why are we still here?" He demanded.

Sam shrugged, not taking his eyes off the scene in front of them. Dean didn't like it one bit, Sam wanting a woman bad enough that they were hanging around a week after their task was done. They'd found the witch they'd been tracking and killed her, a stake through the heart and fried to a crisp, until nothing was left. By witch he didn't mean Wiccan. Those were milk and cookies withches, not doing anyone any harm. No this was the wicked witch of the west times ten and then some. But she was dead and gone for good.

No reason to stay around NY for a piece of anything no matter how prime. Besides Benson was too old for his brother.Add to that the detective and her partner worked kids' cases. Sexual cases. The combination made Dean's skin crawl and his gorge rise. People who could do that to kids were monsters. Dean would treat them the same way he treated monsters who were not human. The hell you needed a trial or a prison, not when a good shot to the head with a cocked .38 would take care of things permanently?

When Sammy had been a kid, and Dean was twelve, their Dad had gone out. He'd been gone for a few days, and Dean was watching out for Sam. Dean got back from the store with milk and cereal, Captain Crunch, Sammy's favorite, and he'd found the fat old fuck of a rent collector with his hands on Sammy. His little brother had been flat on his back, frozen in fear. Dean had kicked the shit out of the man.

Didn't matter if he wasn't an adult, he'd been so mad the older man hadn't had a chance. He also hadn't dared come around again to ask for the rent at the end of the week. Sammy and Dean had stayed rent free for the next two weeks until John came back.

"This is giving me the creeps, following them around to these places, seeing what's been done to the kids. I don't like it." Dean grumbled, he didn't like remembering Sammy being pawed by that man. "Lets get out of here."

There would be women on the road. Sammy never had trouble picking one up. And for company they had each other.

"Ahhhhh." Sammy said, it was nearly a moan, and Dean whirled around to see what had made his brother come out with the sound. The woman was squatting down, almost hidden from sight just her head showing. Her partner was standing, his jacket tossed to the side, his tie loose, his sleeves rolled up, all but blocking the view of the rest of scene. Which was a relief as far as Dean was concerned, but just now it was puzzling, too, what had set Sam off now?

He scanned the distant grouping. Benson's partner was a big guy, solid, hard, and he had an expression on his face...a man who wouldn't take shit from anybody, Dean could admire that. His hair was short, barely a bristle, eyes hard under strong brows, intense as all hell.

While Dean watched, trying to puzzle it all out, the man bent over.

Sam let out another sound. Dean's head snapped around to stare at Sam.

"God what an ass." Sammy moaned.

nei