Actions

Work Header

Rating:
Archive Warning:
Category:
Fandoms:
Relationship:
Language:
English
Collections:
Peja's Wonderful World of Makebelieve Import
Stats:
Published:
2020-11-05
Words:
501
Chapters:
1/1
Kudos:
8
Hits:
1,176

Soreness

Summary:

Website: N/A
Permission to archive: SURE
Fandom(s): NUMB3RS
Genre (general, hetero or slash) SLASH
Pairing/Characters: CHARLIE/COLBY
Rating: PG 13
Summary: SCROLL DOWN AND READ IT TO FIND OUT :)
Spoilers: Robin Hood"

Work Text:

 

 

Soreness
byJewelbaby
Rgreeneyes@aol.com

AFTER CASE
EPPES HOUSE


Charlie and Alan were talking in the kitchen when Don David Megan and Colby all came in. "Dad! Charlie!!!" Don called. They got up and walked out.

"Hey you wrap up the case?" Alan asked.

"Yeah. Caught the killer." David said.

Charlie noticed the way Colby sat down very carefully in the recliner. " Hey you ok?" Charlie asked walking over to his lover who had his head laid back on the chair.

"Yeah just sore. Really sore." Colby said.

"When we went to get Preston the guy was leaving and Colby jumped off the balcony into the bed of the truck and rolled out of it onto the pavement." David said.

"Colby that was a dangerous thing to do." Don said.

"Yeah well I guess I forgot the truck moving would be a problem." Colby said.

"Yeah well I can tell you're paying for it now." Alan said smirking.

"Yes. I feel like I went 9 rounds with a bull. And he won." Colby said.

"Well a nice hot shower should do the trick." Megan said smiling.

"So anyone up for some food?" David asked getting up.



A WHILE LATER

Charlie went up to his and Colby's room and found his lover sitting on their bed with his head in his hands. Charlie went to him and rubbed his back. "I 'm so sore. It hurts to pull my shirt off." Colby said.

"Come on let me help you with it. Want me to run a warm bath. Soaking might help the muscles." Charlie said kissing his head.

"Mmmmm sounds wonderful." Colby said.

Charlie went to the bathroom and ran the bath full and came back out and stripped Colby of his shirt and was surprised to find some deep bruising on his. "Colby. These bruises look bad." Charlie said.

"They're just really deep. I'll be sore for a few days." Colby said.

"Ok. Come on let's go crawl into the bath tub and relax." Charlie said leading Colby into the in suit Bathroom. Colby stepped in and sat down in the warm water.

Charlie got in behind him and sat down. "So did you and David get a chance to talk?" Charlie asked wrapping his arms around Colby.

"Somewhat. It was funny. Don came in just before we went to get Preston and told us to deal with whatever we had going on. Me and David looked at each other and almost fell over laughing." Colby said.

"Old times huh?" Charlie said.

"Yeah." Colby said sighing and laying his head back on Charlie's shoulder.

"Relax. When we get out I'll put some soothing ointment on the bruises and you'll rest. I talked to Don before he left and he said to take tomorrow off. You'll be stiff in the morning." Charlie said rubbing his hands over Colby's arms. Colby nodded his head to indicate that he agreed.

Charlie got right to his ear and whispered. "I don't care about what David thinks. You did the right thing. I'm proud of you." Charlie said kissing Colby's head.


END